BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
If'n it taint gud enuf fer kin, it shore hain't gud enuf fer strangers

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
There is a easy fix to this.

If you really want to do it then make them sterile first so their mutated children don't get born with a taste for human flesh.

Last edited:

JPS35

Apr 9, 2006
Reportedly, there is an 8% chance of genetic problems vs. a 2-3% for non-related couples.

Some of the state's address this by being 65 or older, the woman over 55, or one person sterile.

In any case, it would make for awkward family get togethers and holidays; especially if they have children.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
OP you don't need our permission to live your life any way you choose as long as it doesn't infringe on others or break any animal cruelty laws.

Reactions: Thebobo

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
I honestly don't get why it's such a big deal to so many (besides the possibility of genetic problems with children, which is moderately more than the very tiny chance to non-related couples). Especially for cousins you've never met or met once or twice, to me they're just like strangers anyway. Whatever. As long as they're aware of the risks to children, psshhh, who f'ing cares.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
Y'all from West Virginny, ere ya?

I honestly don't get why it's such a big deal to so many (besides the possibility of genetic problems with children, which is moderately more than the very tiny chance to non-related couples). Especially for cousins you've never met or met once or twice, to me they're just like strangers anyway. Whatever. As long as they're aware of the risks to children, psshhh, who f'ing cares.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
This happened among royalty quite often and still occurs in Amish communities.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
It's fine for one generation as long as you make sure the offspring outbreed for one generation.

A single generation of outbreeding is actually pretty effective at countering multiple generations of sibling/cousin fucking.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
It's fine for one generation as long as you make sure the offspring outbreed for one generation.

A single generation of outbreeding is actually pretty effective at countering multiple generations of sibling/cousin fucking.
Take heed. A man with knowledge.

;)

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Those mooks on the eastern half of the state never did have any sense.

shit, I thought you were from the eastern part? lucky for you, you guys don't actually have any real mountains to worry about. It would just make things so much worse....but I guess you do have hill folk, right?