Info Firefox 92 Released

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
The whitespace issues that people have previously complained about only seem to have just landed in Firefox 92 on Ubuntu derivatives, so uh... did anyone find an elegant solution to restoring menu line spacing? :)

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Are you familiar with firefox css hacks? Maybe poke around here, and checkout the sidebar for tutorials and repositories of hacks. Maybe you'll find something useful. I'm still on 78esr, and haven't had issues that require me to expend effort.

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
is there a way to import my google chrome stored passwords to firefox on the same machine?
I would really love to go back to firefox, as ublock origin does not work for chrome on my andriod phone, while it does for firefox android.
But i am stuck on chrome because it stores all my passwords, and having most of them random i do not want to sit down in front for half a day migrating them manually.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
is there a way to import my google chrome stored passwords to firefox on the same machine?
I would really love to go back to firefox, as ublock origin does not work for chrome on my andriod phone, while it does for firefox android.
But i am stuck on chrome because it stores all my passwords, and having most of them random i do not want to sit down in front for half a day migrating them manually.

Reactions: aigomorla

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
Are you familiar with firefox css hacks? Maybe poke around here, and checkout the sidebar for tutorials and repositories of hacks. Maybe you'll find something useful. I'm still on 78esr, and haven't had issues that require me to expend effort.

I've tried what's been suggested but it only seems to alter the classic menus, not anything that apparently is ruled by the new proton interface.