Fire TV Cube

Sep 29, 2004
OK, who has it?

I want ot know if it is worth while. Are the voice controls mature? Can I litterally say "play Sneaky Pete" and it will play the next episode on my list? I already know about hte music capabilities which I like alot. Curious about the whole movie navigation thing.

FWIW: This is going in my basement by my weights. So it will be a new toy for that room.

But since it's $70 right now I might as well just buy it now.

Anyway, please comment on the Netflix and Amazon Prime video streaming interface in terms of voice control.

Thank you!

Muadib

Lifer
May 30, 2000
I got one for cyber Monday, and have to say it's not worth it yet. I haven't used the voice for Netflix yet, because it's not the best at turning my tv to the right input. They upgraded the software on it twice since Iv'e had it, so I have hope. You should buy it and give it a go. You can always return it!

Sep 29, 2004
I decided that this is my gift to myself. So it should be to my house on Wednesday. Now I need to set up my basement stereo ;-) I hope this thing has HDMI outs and a headphone jack. I can get around just HDMI but it's obviously not my preference.