Finish: I LOVE A WOMAN WHO CAN ...........

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

rahvin

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
Rentacrow,

You are right, you used the name and the recolection occured. I believe you are correct with the name hexaflouride, that rings all kind of bells in my head. But regardless we are talking about 40's technology here, they haven't used centrifuges to extract U235 in 30 years.

RegaPlanet

Jul 11, 2000
Just so you guys have a better understanding of this whole uranium/weapons-grade plutonium thing... The whole idea I first wrote down comes with the idea that the manufacture of it all could be 1)mobile and 2) done illegally. Most likely in a 3rd world country by some sort of mafia who was in fact being paid to do so by a 3rd world goverment to help shield themselves from any involement in the development of such illegal materials.

Basically I got it out of a fictional novel called Destination Gold(part of a series better know as Rogue Warrior) by Richard Marcinko(an ex navy seal) and John Weisman. Good series actually :)

Xzaver

Golden Member
Dec 1, 1999
who can....Surprise me every once in a while ..........who can...Make me happy when im not. =)

BoberFett , Truer words were never spoken

Regards,
-Xzaver-