Final Review - Estwing Tomahawk

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
If you want a Khukuri get a real khukuri
http://www.himalayan-imports.com/

That's more on the collectable side, and usually more money as well as a wait. Personally I'm not a fan of wood or horn handles in working situations. As nice as the real ones are, they still come with slight imperfections and are sometimes not as well proportioned as they could be, although that's probably just me as I'm a bit larger than most Nepali.

That's all just character though, so yeah, I still recommend giving those hard working kami some business. Don't be surprised if you find yourself wanting a different sheath though.

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Here you go OP, viking flavor
91T6dXUPUIL._SX522_.jpg

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
This thread makes me want to buy some "tactical tools" now. :p

I do have a scythe in the garage though. It's kinda dull. Never actually used it for anything. I have several axes too, but that's pretty much something every Canadian owns. A big wood splitter and a smaller hatchet for kindling.

UnklSnappy

Apr 13, 2004
That's more on the collectable side.

I have a couple of them. One I actually use for hacking off tree branches and stuff. The other sits on the nightstand. In case an intruder needs an appendage removed.