Fighting Islamization to the death

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Link-a-fied

Hey look everyone, our favorite useless poster is back! Wooohooo!

:p

Edit:

Moonie, your getting too slow for this kind of thing! :p

Bigdude

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Insane3D
Link-a-fied

Hey look everyone, our favorite useless poster is back! Wooohooo!

Edit:

Moonie, your getting too slow for this kind of thing! :p

Do you have something worthwhile to say? No, I didn't think so!

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Do you have something worthwhile to say? No, I didn't think so!

Nope. We save all the meaningful stuff for you to say! I was just trying to make it easier for the people to read the "article" you posted. I would post something worthwhile, but I know it would pale in comparison to anything you would say, so I won't bother sir.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The moron who wrote the article is a reoigious bigot who can't tell the difference between radical Islan and Islam. We hav better kill the Christian fundamentalists while we're at it because they are fundamentally the same.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
why not just put all the extremists in a cage and then let them fight to the death since all of them are so eager to die for their cause :p

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Czar
why not just put all the extremists in a cage and then let them fight to the death since all of them are so eager to die for their cause :p

We could do pay per view on that as well and feed all the starving children in Africa...

Get rid of 2 birds with one stone.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
If that's not a typical WND article, I don't know what is.
rolleye.gif

LeadMagnet

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003
Oriana Fallaci - "I was ice-frozen. Even my brain was ice-frozen"
Looks like her brain didn't thaw before shwe wrote her book.

Fallaci, a passionate defender of Western Civilization, vows to fight to the death. She tells the Islamic enemy, "War you wanted, war you want? Good. As far as I am concerned, war is and war will be. Until the last breath."

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
Hey bigdude thanks for the quote (see sig), me and my buddies had quite a few laughs over that one! :D

Chobits

May 12, 2003
Originally posted by: Bigdude
This article tells the truth, which is amazing in today's World.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=32932

Bigot.

And what a Signuture...seems like something a 5 year old would say.

And the kicker is this is two years later...

EDIT:

As for the worst President I think Buchannon was the worst. Some people I know would pick Harrison but the man died a month after office so I don't think he sucked as much as he was "ineffective"

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
The moron who wrote the article is a reoigious bigot who can't tell the difference between radical Islan and Islam. We hav better kill the Christian fundamentalists while we're at it because they are fundamentally the same.
The difference being fundamental christians don't call for the eradication of entire races. Or those who do you can count on one hand. Good luck walking into any mosque in Saudi Arabia and not hearing something about destroying all Jews and death to america while we are at it.

Did you read the article? He's quoting a book. Is quoting a book now make someone a bigot? The book-writer sounds like a bit of a generalist, but the truth is the majority of Islam is hijacked, not some obscure minority. Read the polls, the textbooks, the government (religious one in the same) statements every day. Your too blinded to see what evil it is. Islam and the arab world is sick and corrupted by fanatics. It needs some arab Luther to come along and shake them out of their insanity.

konichiwa

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Chobits
Originally posted by: Bigdude
This article tells the truth, which is amazing in today's World.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=32932[/Q

Bigot.

And what a Signuture...seems like something a 5 year old would say.

And the kicker is this is two years later...

EDIT:

As for the worst President I think Buchannon was the worst. Some people I know would pick Harrison but the man died a month after office so I don't think he sucked as much as he was "ineffective"

Pat B.? He was never pres :eek:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
alchemize, no I didn't read it carefully, just to get the gist. How about the Moslem race. How are we going to determine who is histerical on the numbers?

Link

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
alchemize, no I didn't read it carefully, just to get the gist. How about the Moslem race. How are we going to determine who is histerical on the numbers?

Link

I think I heard the three minute timer go off an hour ago... can you say hard boiled?

Chobits

May 12, 2003
Lol Not Pat Buchannon. The dumbarse before Good Ol Abe

Jew is a race now? I always thought it was a religion...

As for the Majority of Islam being hijacked you have to realize where the statements are coming from. First of all in the news being "moderate" just doesn't draw much attention. The Media always wants juicy so they can spin it for ratings which is anything that have some kind of connection with terrorists immediately draws attention. Since the latest wave of terrorists are Muslim Islam receives the negative coverage because that is what sells!
We also have to realize how different our socities are. Just like we are trying to protect our way of life, so are they. They have aired their complaints many times any we never listened at all so now they figure they have to take more extreme steps to get our attention.

It isn't always black and white with "good" and "evil"

As for being a bigot the author of this thread talks about how the writer of that article is correct. That writer is implying that it is BAD for France to have 5 million Muslims or Italy to also have substancial populations of Muslims. Why is it bad? Because of some crap that is argued that it will bring about the death of the country. The same B.S. is pulled here in the USA with books like "Death of the West" by Pat Buchannon that argues that by allowing Mexicans in such large numbers into the USA it will kill it. No it won't - chances are that in 200 years the overall population will have darker skin but nothing beyond that will change.

This time though you have some religous zealot who is pissed that France has a growing Muslim population and he doesn't like that.

That is a difference I've noticed between the fundamentalists in Islam and Christianity. Islamic Fundamentalists they are pretty blunt about what they like/don't like and just say it. Christian Fundamentalists be very subtle about it and hide it so it doesn't seem like they are bigots but the end result is the same

Vadatajs

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2001

It seems like it's just a book review, misinterprited as truth.

cpumaster

Dec 10, 2000
this thread contribute nothing to the discussion except reveal that most writers from italy are crazy, ie. her, machiavelli, etc
oops I guess I was pulling the same generalization crap as she does :)