fight night round 3 is an amazing game.

Apr 17, 2005
:thumbsup: The new control scheme give you a great feel for the game. I played the 360 and ps2 versions and both are very good. i gotta try the online mode. :)

Kromis

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2006
Originally posted by: Inspector Jihad
:thumbsup: The new control scheme give you a great feel for the game. I played the 360 and ps2 versions and both are very good. i gotta try the online mode. :)

PS2 version? Whoa! :p

Apr 17, 2005
Originally posted by: Kromis
Originally posted by: Inspector Jihad

PS2 version? Whoa! :p

haha. i know i got the ps2 version before I got my ps3. I would have gotten it for ps3 but ehh, still fun :)

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
Yeah, it's a great game.

I finished it on PS2, but then we lost the game. Since I was itching to play it, I got it for 360, and it's just so amazing looking. But I've only done a few fights in career mode (every time I sit down to play someone else wants to play on the 360, so I only get to play a match or two if I'm lucky).

The online is pretty fun. Granted, I haven't played any matches myself, because I'm pretty terrible at console games, but my cousin played a couple of matches while I watched.