Fierce battle underway in Basra

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Sep 12, 2004
Originally posted by: Tab
Originally posted by: TastesLikeChicken
Maybe because it's already common knowledge that Iran is supporting groups in Iraq?
Not really. It's been more like common suspicion, though probably well-placed suspicion, for some time now. Having absolute proof is a different story though.

I believe that it has already been proven well beyond a reasonable doubt that Iran is helping groups in in Iraq. You know about those metal discs that have been destroying metal Humvees? The only place that has the industrial capability to manufacture those is Iran...[/quote]
I agree that the suspicion is beyond a reasonable doubt, at least for any reasonable person. But having a reasonable suspicion and concrete proof are two different things. I mean, it was a reasonable suspicion that Saddam had WMDs too.

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Originally posted by: Tab
Maybe because it's already common knowledge that Iran is supporting groups in Iraq?
Not really. It's been more like common suspicion, though probably well-placed suspicion, for some time now. Having absolute proof is a different story though.

I believe that it has already been proven well beyond a reasonable doubt that Iran is helping groups in in Iraq. You know about those metal discs that have been destroying metal Humvees? The only place that has the industrial capability to manufacture those is Iran...
I agree that the suspicion is beyond a reasonable doubt, at least for any reasonable person. But having a reasonable suspicion and concrete proof are two different things. I mean, it was a reasonable suspicion that Saddam had WMDs too.[/quote]

Iran is the only country with the industrial capability to manufacture the discs that pierce armored humvees. This isn't reasonable suspicion, it's fact.

Sep 12, 2004
Originally posted by: eskimospy
FART

You're a 40 year old man arguing like a 12 year old. Enjoy it.
Looking at the content of your response it seems highly ironic in nature.

I guess this is where I pull out one of your favorite tactics and begin harping on the fact that you refuse to answer my questions. Here, I'll ask them again:

As far as the Winograd report, can you show me where it actually says that Hezbollah won? Can you also show me where I said that "Israel won?" I said that "Hezbollah got their asses kicked," and they did.

I'm waiting.