FFM Teaches YOU, the average thug, how to shoot a GLOCK!

AvesPKS

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Heh, I shot a Glock once (strangely without a safety). I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with it. My cousins told me I kept shooting the ground instead of the target. Same goes for the M1...and don't even get me started on the Casull 454...

AvesPKS

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Originally posted by: FFMCobalt
wtf? LOL - either you're a HORRID shot or there's something wrong with the glock. :)

I'm a horrid shot. That was the first time I'd ever shot a handgun, and I had no idea wtf I was doing. I got a little better with the rifle, and I wasn't too bad with the .22 rifle...:)

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: AvesPKS
wtf? LOL - either you're a HORRID shot or there's something wrong with the glock. :)

I'm a horrid shot. That was the first time I'd ever shot a handgun, and I had no idea wtf I was doing. I got a little better with the rifle, and I wasn't too bad with the .22 rifle...:)

Rifles are a lot easier to shoot than pistols. But there are some basic techniques to learn with both. Are you going shooting again any time soon?

AvesPKS

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000

Rifles are a lot easier to shoot than pistols. But there are some basic techniques to learn with both. Are you going shooting again any time soon?

Unfortunately, not as long as I'm in Chicago. I'm going to try this summer when I go back home to Maryland, so hopefully then.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

Unfortunately, not as long as I'm in Chicago. I'm going to try this summer when I go back home to Maryland, so hopefully then.

Sweet. Are you running courses? Or are you just standing there shooting at the target? Breathe slowly but don't pull the trigger. When you're ready to take your shot, exhale then gently (slowly?) squeeze the trigger, keeping the sites on the target. If you've done your part by keeping the sites on the target, the trigger squeeze will put one right where you're looking, when you finally pull it back all the way. Don't close either eye; site up the target with the eye on the same side that you're shooting with but keep both eyes open. Check your stance, too. The same-sided foot as the hand that you're shooting with should be farther back, about shoulder width. Some weirdos lean forward like they're trying to keep their feet behind the line but get as close as they can to the target. All it accomplishes is look funny. :p

ThisIsMatt

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: slick230
Originally posted by: ThisIsMatt
old

So? You think everyone has seen it already, just because you have? Seriously, STFU.
Make me, turdburgler. Now go post the same in all the threads where people reply with "repost".