Mar 16, 2006 8:07 AM
Delivered
Rancho Cordova, CA
Signature Service not requested.

8:07 AM
Delivery exception
SACRAMENTO, CA
Delivered to address other than recipient

So I'm here at home, making lunch at the moment. Wondering WHERE THE F' MY PACKAGE GOT DELIVERED TO. I have no notice, no box, nothing. But apparantly the Fedex guy decided that my package should go somewhere else.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
oh noes, UPS sucks and now FedEx sucks. guess we all have to use DHL until someone posts that they suck too and then we're all screwed!

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: pontifex
oh noes, UPS sucks and now FedEx sucks. guess we all have to use DHL until someone posts that they suck too and then we're all screwed!

Where in that post does he say Fedex sucks?

Cristatus

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: Looney

Exactly where it says that he received the package.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
it doesn't say it sucks but thats where its going since he didn't get his stuff delivered to him.

Demon-Xanth

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Apparantly it was delivered to the office, but I don't know how I was supposed to know that.

j00fek

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2005

ROFLMAO

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
CRISIS AVERTED.

YOU MAY LET YOUR FINGER OFF THE BIG RED BUTTON.

What? You can't turn it off?

Oh great... we're f@#ked.

Saint Nick

Lifer
Jan 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Demon-Xanth
Tracking info:
Delivered
Rancho Cordova, CA

Delivery exception
SACRAMENTO, CA

So I'm here at home, making lunch at the moment. Wondering WHERE THE F' MY PACKAGE GOT DELIVERED TO. I have no notice, no box, nothing. But apparantly the Fedex guy decided that my package should go somewhere else.

It might be held at a local FedEx location for whatever reason.

Kryhs

Oct 13, 2003

DHL already sucks. They left my damn package outside, under a fscking rock, while I was home! They didn't knock or anything.

NascarFool

Golden Member
Feb 29, 2000
Originally posted by: logic1485
Originally posted by: Looney

Exactly where it says that he received the package.

Can you show us where it says he recieved the package ? ;) I can only see that it says they delivered it to someone other than him.

Demon-Xanth

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
This thing came back alive?

All I'm saying is that they should have left a note or thrown it on the porch like they usually do. If I didn't look at the tracking, I wouldn't have known that it ever got delivered.

mrrman

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2004
Originally posted by: Demon-Xanth
Tracking info:
Delivered
Rancho Cordova, CA

Delivery exception
SACRAMENTO, CA

I had the same thing happen to me but with my Bowflex, 6 pkgs in total. I was in CA on a business trip and was tracking my package and it was delivered to someone I didnt even know. I freaked out and called them and gave them a piece of my mind. Luckily when I got home there was a note on my door from them...boneheads FEDEX is