Federal judge strikes down Texas ban on gay marriage

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
Poor baby, it must have been horrible.

Come back after you put in 80 hours a week of hard labor for months on end. Then talk about being feeling weak, simplistic and superficial.

There is a certain feeling that comes at the end of a hard days work. As the heat of the day breaks, and the sun starts the settle in the horizon, there is a peace that comes over you. A sense of accomplishment you might say.

Working with your mind is no less manly than working with your hands, and can give you the same feeling of accomplishment.

I've done both, and I can assure you that this is the truth.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Well if gays can marry then you can marry Howard the Duck!
:p

Speaking of unnatural love, where's Nehelem?

He must have been vacationed. Too many easy targets over the last week for him to have otherwise miss them.

Or, he probably met with an unfortunate incident attempting coitus with his toaster. I wonder if his insurance will cover that? Well, thanks god for Obamacare! (pre-existing toaster attraction is probably covered)

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Nov 25, 2013

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004

:eek:

J2JVK7g.jpg

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
I just roll my eyes whenever people call homosexuality immoral. It really just reflects on ignorance because you're stating it as if its a choice. If you woke up tomorrow and most of society was gay, yet you still were straight, would you suddenly switch teams because people called straightness immoral? You'd laugh in their faces, then go find other straight people to have sex with.

I also find it interesting that homosexuality is such a hot topic sin to regulate via laws. What about lust? Why don't we regulate lust? Or regulate pre-marital sex? Why not regulate greed? Those are all sins which are equally immoral. The difference is those are sins you want to partake in so you're ok with letting that stuff slide.

The reality is the government needs to stay out of the morality business and focus on the practicality business.