Fedayeen struck in Basra by F-15

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
MSNBC TV reporting ~200 Fedayeen members were meeting in a two-story building that was struck with a laser-guided bomb. The bomb had a delayed fuse so as to penetrate the building before exploding.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: conjur
MSNBC TV reporting ~200 Fedayeen members were meeting in a two-story building that was struck with a laser-guided bomb. The bomb had a delayed fuse so as to penetrate the building before exploding.
Good...hope it killed every last one of them.

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
let's hope... of course Iraqi TV will call it a hospital with 200 innocent civilians.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Stark
let's hope... of course Iraqi TV will call it a hospital with 200 innocent civilians.

It was and they were or atleast it used to be and they used to be also ;) ....before they picked up weapons and pledged their loyalty to the Iraqi military ;)

CkG

Edit - make sure you guys have your sarcasm glasses on ;)

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
MSNBC also reported a Christian church within 300 yards but all signs pointed to a very successful hit on the building.

Tominator

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
MSNBC also reported a Christian church within 300 yards but all signs pointed to a very successful hit on the building.

Listen here DUMBASS! Either provide a link or GO AWAY! Saddam has taken care of those evil Christians long ago and everyone knows it! They get treated just like Family!

Enjoy a week off Tominator!
Anandtech Warlord

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Tominator

Listen here DUMBASS! Either provide a link or GO AWAY! Saddam has taken care of those evil Christians long ago and everyone knows it! They get treated just like Family!

WTF? I sure hope that was a sarcastic post.

And, how can I post a link to my TV set?

Sheesh. MSNBC TV!! Turn it on!
rolleye.gif

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Tominator

Chill out Tomminator. There is no need for personal attacks. Read rule 3 in the forum rules. He didn't say anything to warrent you attacking him. The rest of us understood his post to be informational, not inflammatory.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: zer0burn
looks like he got a time out anyways.

well the AT mod spelt off wrong though

Uh oh....you pointed out a Mod mistake. Enjoy your week of. ;)

Seriously...WTF was up with Tominator? Seems like he's been over the edge lately....

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001

Out of curiousity, which military contractor makes the F-15? I know its not really related, but for some reason the picture of all the military hardware made by boeing with the caption "OBL, now that you hve taken the time to get acquainted with our civilian products, we invite you to acquaint yourself with the other fine products in the Boeing product line... on the recieving end, of course"

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Mookow

Out of curiousity, which military contractor makes the F-15? I know its not really related, but for some reason the picture of all the military hardware made by boeing with the caption "OBL, now that you hve taken the time to get acquainted with our civilian products, we invite you to acquaint yourself with the other fine products in the Boeing product line... on the recieving end, of course"

McDonnell Douglas, no?

Spudd

Golden Member
Aug 7, 2001
Boeing makes the F-15 E "Strike Eagle." It's been my favorite plane since I was a little squirt! My dad has liked the Harrier for years...bleh. :)

MadRat

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: Spudd
Boeing makes the F-15 E "Strike Eagle." It's been my favorite plane since I was a little squirt! My dad has liked the Harrier for years...bleh. :)

You must have just gotten over being a little squirt. The "E" design isn't very old.