Fear of fundies (especially Bush), rising...

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
LoL - These guys get hardon's from talking about the end of the world. That's the type of stuff they live for and hope will happen soon.

BarneyFife

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Bigdude
Originally posted by: PrinceofWands
Bush working for revelations.

this country is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for a regime change...

We had a regime change! Thank God, Clinton Gore are no more!

I hope you love high unemployment and a 20% decrease in the stock market and dead american's coming home in body bags. If you do, then you got your wish.

Brie

May 27, 2003
Originally posted by: BarneyFife

I hope you love high unemployment and a 20% decrease in the stock market and dead american's coming home in body bags. If you do, then you got your wish.

6% is considered high?!? For the longest time 6% was considered to be the absolute min. Remember the Phillips curve...high unemployment equals low inflation.... Which is the lesser of two evils to you?!?

konichiwa

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
I pity the Godless, however some people are over the top. That is a good example of "over the top"

CkG

Keep your pity, along with your righteousness

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Where do people lilke this even get the funds to have stuff like this? It amazes me.

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002

I am sure Iraq's killed because of Saddam's Regieme dont matter though :p Of course 9/11 had nothing to do with the stock market going down, it was bush's fault.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: konichiwa
I pity the Godless, however some people are over the top. That is a good example of "over the top"

CkG

Heh - didn't expect anything less from you. Like I've said to others - someday I hope someone has the patience I lack and helps you learn to trust (again?).

CkG

konichiwa

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

CkG

Heh - didn't expect anything less from you. Like I've said to others - someday I hope someone has the patience I lack and helps you learn to trust (again?).

CkG

Learn to trust? Again? Will you send me a bill for this session, or do I need to pay now?

Thanks, Doc, but my problem is not with "trust," it's with your noisome proselytizing...

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com

CkG

CkG

Learn to trust? Again? Will you send me a bill for this session, or do I need to pay now?

Thanks, Doc, but my problem is not with "trust," it's with your noisome proselytizing...

Check your profile.

CkG

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
I don't think 'they' are godless quite the opposit, actually. In fact, I think if some of the preachers here in the USA were born into Islam they'd be way way over the top.
In any event, our stay here is but a blip in eternity.. and what comes about here ought not be in the mind of anyone. We should be able to find common ground and build on it awaiting the truth as it surely will be revealed. Unless, of course, one does not believe in life after this crummy place... in which case... oh well.. Perhaps it is important how existence unfolds here given this is the end before nothing..

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000

CkG

Thanks Cad, but your pity is not needed. One could say the same for someone that lives their life according to a work of fiction...but hey..that's another topic.

Bigdude

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
The Dems soloution to everything is more regulations, more taxes, that will really help the economy!

pickel

Jul 29, 2003
"I hope you love high unemployment and a 20% decrease in the stock market and dead american's coming home in body bags. If you do, then you got your wish."

Better not let the big corporations hear you say that!!! Munitions factories, I'm sure, are working over time. Just think of all the Av gas and JP 5 that has to be produced. Gotta have new tires for our F 14's. The ecomony of war juices the pockets of the very few ( Haliburton anf Chenny ) while the regular ole bastards pay the price and have their family members interred in their graves.

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Tabb
Where do people lilke this even get the funds to have stuff like this? It amazes me.

Dude I've seen JW's riding around in brand spanking new BMW SUV's and Lincoln Navigators. Trust me that basket they pass around adds up after a while.

DaiShan

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001

Yes down with prosperity! Something however that does disturb me about this article is
I am not sure whether he knows all of the prophecies and how deep of a student he has been in God's Word, but I was contacted a few weeks ago by the Office of Public Liaison for the White House and by the National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice to make an outline. And I?ve spent hours preparing it. I will release this information to the public in September, but it?s in his hands.
Why was he contacted to make an outline? GW already went on about his "crusade" wtf does he need religious advisors for? I hope this guy is just spouting off, and that didn't really happen...

DaiShan

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001

I am sure Iraq's killed because of Saddam's Regieme dont matter though :p Of course 9/11 had nothing to do with the stock market going down, it was bush's fault.

Through is misuse of funding (tax cut) he turned the largest surplus on record into the largest defecit. I don't know what kind of business he ran, but having funding for operating costs is essential. 9/11 would have drained a lot/most of the surplus, but we would not be in the kind of debt we are now had we not squandered it on a useless tax cut...

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002

The Iraqis killed by Saddam's regime were Saddam's fault (well, and ours to to some degree since we were instrumental in putting Saddam in power). The Iraqis killed by Bush are Bush's fault. Or is Bush going to blame Clinton for them too?

As far as the stock market, the economy, and 9/11. Bush's reaction to events is the issue. Intead of helping the situation his economic policies have done more harm. Of course he could just blame Clinton again.

And the GI's who are losing their lives almost daily in Iraq. Well even he would have a hard time blaming Clinton there.
But that probably wouldn't stop him.

But you folks just keep bringing up Clinton. Peace and prosperity were pretty hard to take in light of a bj. I'd much rather have poverty and war and a guy in the White House who isn't man enough to take responsibility for anything.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: DaiShan

Through is misuse of funding (tax cut) he turned the largest surplus on record into the largest defecit. I don't know what kind of business he ran, but having funding for operating costs is essential. 9/11 would have drained a lot/most of the surplus, but we would not be in the kind of debt we are now had we not squandered it on a useless tax cut...

Two useless tax cuts. :D