Fear Factor $1Million: Finale 2-16-2004

FreshPrince

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by: NFS4
12 seconds:Q:Q:Q

I'm so glad for them, about time they won something....otho, even if they didn't, it would be awesome if they went all the way and win the mil :D

Nov 5, 2001
see my AXE thread...

Yay! Adam & Meg are LOSERS! You can totally tell they won't last after the show is over...

FreshPrince

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by: MikeyIs4Dcats
see my AXE thread...

Yay! Adam & Meg are LOSERS! You can totally tell they won't last after the show is over...

ya, you can tell Joe want's to tap dat :p

tallest1

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2001
hmmm.... Fear Factor or Body Paint on Spike TV's Swimsuit Edition. hmmmmmm....

Edit: SPIKE TV WINS!!!

FreshPrince

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by: tallest1
hmmm.... Fear Factor or Body Paint on Spike TV's Swimsuit Edition. hmmmmmm....

Edit: SPIKE TV WINS!!!

<- hates comcast for turning off his free cable :|

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Who won the final prize my damn TIVO stopped recording before they announced it :(

Sysadmin

WoofyJr

Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Sysadmin
Who won the final prize my damn TIVO stopped recording before they announced it :(

Sysadmin

My tivo stopped recording before they announced it tooooooooo I got pissed off and glad found this answer on this forums. I still wish i could see their face.

FreshPrince

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by: WoofyJr
Originally posted by: Sysadmin

Sysadmin

My tivo stopped recording before they announced it tooooooooo I got pissed off and glad found this answer on this forums. I still wish i could see their face.

they weren't as excited as they should've been...seeing how they just won $1mil

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
What kind of morons get on a show with a wife who is afraid of spiders, yet they know there is a great chance that there will be a gross out stunt involving spiders?

Wasn't this the same chick that chickened out over being submerged in rats, yet said that she would have had it been an elimination stunt?