FBI office attacked in Cincinnati

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

gothuevos

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2010
8. Fuck around
9. Find out <------- We are here

LOL right.

Again, wake me up when anyone of consequence goes away for longer than a few months, is barred from office, etc.

Hell, wake me up when the daily flood of threats of violence subside.

• Haha
Reactions: iRONic

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Wake the hell up.

They are broadcasting their intentions I'm broad daylight.

They do not respect your vote. They do not respect you. They do not wish to co-exist with you. They will have no problem targeting you or your loved ones as their enemies.

You are vastly underestimating what even a small percentage could pull off.
Shitlol, gotnoeggs!

I’ve underestimated no one or nothing for at least two decades

Target me all day long. Target my family all day long. My wife has been armed and an excellent shot with her pistol and the hidden shotgun for 22 years! As a disabled person in a wheelchair I know we could be targeted in public at any time. My family has protocols in place for many situations public, private, and natural disasters.

CTFD. Get out from under your bed. Take care of yourself and your family. Stop being a fraidy-cat!

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Shitlol, gotnoeggs!

I’ve underestimated no one or nothing for at least two decades

Target me all day long. Target my family all day long. My wife has been armed and an excellent shot with her pistol and the hidden shotgun for 22 years! As a disabled person in a wheelchair I know we could be targeted in public at any time. My family has protocols in place for many situations public, private, and natural disasters.

CTFD. Get out from under your bed. Take care of yourself and your family. Stop being a fraidy-cat!
For the love of god no one ask where the shotgun is hidden!

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Who says they don't have significant support within law enforcement and the military?

Furthermore, what's stopping them from hitting up soft targets, you know, like their neighbors and other perceived enemies? What's to stop them from going Rwanda Radio?

Better question, how are you this addicted to doom?

This is at least the 2nd time you've brought up the Rwandan genocide as a possibility, dude wtf is your hangup? Are you really this fascinated and horny over civil conflict, or are you just a paid shill here to constantly muck rake?

Go back to your last Rwandan fantasy, read the reply again. Then stop doing whatever it is that makes you act like a paranoid coward with the attention span of a fruit fly.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Trump and his spewing of hate and division from the very beginning, from day-one when he first announced has enabled this hate to escalate into mass proportions.
I go back to the BLM protests and the righties outrage when blacks protested their own being killed in the streets by cops. Righties were outrages over THAT, but what the Trump righties do now goes far beyond.

BLM had a legitimate reason to protest, but these nutcase Trumpies are going postal over conspiracy theories promoted by Donald Trump and by Fox News.
What is most disturbing and unacceptable is for them to claim the FBI ""planted evidence"". Which, is simply a tactic used to completely illegitimatize our institutions. The FBI, the IRS, the police, the attorney general, all of them.

Think about it...
What these crazy Trump people really want is for all authority to be made illegitimate, and the only and final authority to be Donald Trump's authority.
Imagine that. Imagine an America where Donald Trump authority replaces all government authority both local and national. Donald Trump is poised and has the followers, millions of followers, to create a dictatorship unlike any other dictatorship in history.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Liberals have Freedom Bullets too. The small percentage of nuts will be surprised by this if it escalates. Sad how much hatred people have over wombs and pronouns and skin pigment.
But how will ever identify them before it’s too late?!!

52d5cebe-91c6-448e-b959-3c2b1e138978-08152020_dreamcruise_jh-14.jpg

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I'm constantly stunned by the level of cultism around Trump. Never in my life have I seen such a thing...even Jim Jones and Jonestown, as bad as that was, wasn't this vocal and in-your-face. yes, they may have committed mass suicide, (or "assisted" suicide for some), but at least they had the decency to leave the USA and spew their crap in a 3rd world shithole country. The MAGGATS are turning parts of the USA into a 3rd world shithole.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
I was wondering about the nail gun myself. Heard on the radio this morning, according to posts he made on Truth that have since been taken down, that he thought he "had figured out a way through the bullet proof glass". Maybe he thought the nail gun would somehow Matrix the shit out of it? Like somehow the glass is only resistant to high velocity piercing and low velocity stuff will get through?

Well nailguns are pretty damn effective, and maybe he had a quad-damage power-up?

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I was wondering about the nail gun myself. Heard on the radio this morning, according to posts he made on Truth that have since been taken down, that he thought he "had figured out a way through the bullet proof glass". Maybe he thought the nail gun would somehow Matrix the shit out of it? Like somehow the glass is only resistant to high velocity piercing and low velocity stuff will get through?
Depends on the nail gun. I'm not sure how bullet proof glass would hold up to a ramset or equivalent tool. While they are a "low velocity" device, they will punch a hardened nail into concrete or steel. They are a contact tool, so they wouldn't work from across the street, but I'd bet a few bucks they would pretty easily punch through bullet proof glass. There is also a semi automatic version.

I'll bet there is a youtube video of someone trying it.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Depends on the nail gun. I'm not sure how bullet proof glass would hold up to a ramset or equivalent tool. While they are a "low velocity" device, they will punch a hardened nail into concrete or steel. They are a contact tool, so they wouldn't work from across the street, but I'd bet a few bucks they would pretty easily punch through bullet proof glass. There is also a semi automatic version.

I'll bet there is a youtube video of someone trying it.

Reactions: pmv

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Interesting that it didn't continue all the way through. The old school high velocity nail gun's might have done it, but those aren't produced anymore.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I'm constantly stunned by the level of cultism around Trump. Never in my life have I seen such a thing...even Jim Jones and Jonestown, as bad as that was, wasn't this vocal and in-your-face. yes, they may have committed mass suicide, (or "assisted" suicide for some), but at least they had the decency to leave the USA and spew their crap in a 3rd world shithole country. The MAGGATS are turning parts of the USA into a 3rd world shithole.
Many people have already died for his lies. Several come to mind. Jan 6 casualties and the idiot who challenged the FBI yesterday for starts.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008

That was strangely fascinating. Interestingly varied results. Only thing that's not very clear is whether the comparison attempts with bullets were at equivalent point-blank range?

Also, rather him than me. I'd have been terrified of some unexpected outcome leading to injury, in trying some of those experiments. For me, protective goggles would not have felt sufficient to overcome that anxiety.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Okay if he punched a nail through the bullet proof glass. Now what??? Did he really think one hole and the entire pane would shatter? And then guns blazing and kill as many feds?

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Okay if he punched a nail through the bullet proof glass. Now what??? Did he really think one hole and the entire pane would shatter? And then guns blazing and kill as many feds?

Yeah, that experiment in the video didn't really support the nutter's approach. The nail didn't make it all the way through, just made a hole. Interesting, nevertheless, that in some respects it can be more penetrating than a rifle bullet.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Yeah, that experiment in the video didn't really support the nutter's approach. The nail didn't make it all the way through, just made a hole. Interesting, nevertheless, that in some respects it can be more penetrating than a rifle bullet.

The nail is designed to go through much harder material than the average bullet.