FBI Arrests 3 Alleged Members Of White Supremacist Group Ahead Of Richmond Rally

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019

The FBI has arrested three alleged members of The Base — which authorities describe as a "racially motivated violent extremist group" — on charges that range from illegal transport of a machine gun to harboring aliens, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office in Maryland.

A law enforcement official tells NPR that the three suspected members of The Base had discussed going to a controversial pro-gun rally in Virginia next week.

"We have received credible intelligence from our law enforcement agencies that there are groups with malicious plans for the rally that is planned for Monday," Northam said Wednesday afternoon.

You know what The Base translates to in Arabic??

القاعدة (alqaeida - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda)

Yup, a white supremacist terrorist group named themselves after an Islamic Terrorist Group.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Just realized I’m driving through Richmond on Monday. Might have to take the 295 bypass in order to avoid all the stupid on the road.

Reactions: pcgeek11

m8d

Nov 5, 2012
They named themselves after AL-QAEDA. You can't make this shit up.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
The illegal alien part is that one of them is Canadian and illegally fled in the context of authorities operating a raid on his home. The other dudes were providing him refuge. Apparently they made their own fully automatic weapon and purchased 1650 rounds of ammo and were in possession of body armor. 2 have prior military training. Quite provable the FBI here saved dozens of lives.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
The illegal alien part is that one of them is Canadian and illegally fled in the context of authorities operating a raid on his home. The other dudes were providing him refuge. Apparently they made their own fully automatic weapon and purchased 1650 rounds of ammo and were in possession of body armor. 2 have prior military training. Quite provable the FBI here saved dozens of lives.

but the FBI is the deep state! they can't prove nothing until these guys say, very specifically: "I came to do the murder on people." Until then: no evidence! no crime!

(I'm going by the new standard of GOP MAGA-tards when it comes to what constitutes evidence for crime, by the way)

Anyway, Trump will pardon them for doing MAGA work.

Reactions: DarthKyrie
Nov 25, 2013
And another three arrested:

"The Floyd County, Ga., Police Department says Luke Austin Lane, 21, Michael John Helterbrand, 25, and Jacob Kaderli, 19, were "allegedly involved in a white supremacist group with plans to overthrow the government" and to kill a married couple whom they identified as having high-profile roles in the far-left group Antifa."

But remember, Antifa is the devil.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
A gun rally on MLK Jr. day.. What a happy racist coincidence.

I'm assuming one of the reasons those guys in Georgia were plotting to kill a couple was because the couple kept outing white nationalists and they keep getting fired from their jobs.

This rally needs this guy to show up:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I'm sure sure there is more to the story and these very fine people should not have been arrested.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
A gun rally on MLK Jr. day.. What a happy racist coincidence.

I'm assuming one of the reasons those guys in Georgia were plotting to kill a couple was because the couple kept outing white nationalists and they keep getting fired from their jobs.

This rally needs this guy to show up:

Love the tuba soundtrack!

No doubt inspired by Stewie Griffin.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Watching the pics of this rally on Twitter is somehow making me more skeptical of private gun ownership than ever and I’m a long time gun owner. All these cosplaying douches with kitted out in masks and absurd gear. What a display of super fragile masculinity.