FBI and CIA had evidence of terror attacks before 9-11

HiveMaster

Banned
Apr 11, 2002
From MSNBC:

It just keeps getting scarier and scarier...who was protecting saudi terrorists and why???

As more and more of this evidence leaks out, you have to wonder where this trail is going to lead. We already know, for instance, that the Saudi royals have many ties into terrorist groups...and now we see that officials in Washington quashed attempts by field officers to get damning evidence from terror suspects BEFORE they flew planes into buildings.

I have another question...why, when I drive by my friendly nuclear power plant, all I see is a $6 an hour security gaurd protecting me from a deadly radioactive cloud?

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
the truth is out there, Mulder..,
rolleye.gif

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
In retrospect, everything looks evident, but in reality it isn't that simple. The FBI gets bomb threats and such every day.

kgraeme

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2000
Why is this stuff getting attention now? Again? The agencies acknowledged immediately after the event that they had "prior knowledge" because they get threats like it every day.

Oscar1613

Golden Member
Jan 31, 2001
hell, they had videotaped interrogations of a terrorist caught in the philippines, with drawings of potential targets and the planes... but not only does the FBI get so many threats, but this was also beyond anything thats ever happened before... it was simply incredulous.

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Oscar1613
hell, they had videotaped interrogations of a terrorist caught in the philippines, with drawings of potential targets and the planes... but not only does the FBI get so many threats, but this was also beyond anything thats ever happened before... it was simply incredulous.

exactly. Hindsight is 20/20

Texmaster

Banned
Jun 5, 2001
Originally posted by: hammer09
I'll say again even though you already should know it: hindsight is 20/20.

Its more than that I'm afraid. O'Reilly had an FBI Expert on tonight who said the Minnosota FBI had relayed to Washignton DC a request to tap the phone of none other than Zacarias Moussaoui. There are even phone records of him calling Mohammad Atta in Florida!!

I don't have any doubt warnings were missed and the expert dumped it all on the former head of the FBI, Louis Freeh.

The guy didn't use email, fired ALL of his top counter espinoge managers during the Wen Ho Lee fiasco because he wanted the glory, and pandered to whatever political party was in power. In fact he hated computers so much that when he finally left less than 2 years ago, the FBI was still using 386s and 486s with no cd roms drives in many of their offices!

HiveMaster

Banned
Apr 11, 2002
Its more than that I'm afraid. O'Reilly had an FBI Expert on tonight who said the Minnosota FBI had relayed to Washignton DC a request to tap the phone of none other than Zacarias Moussaoui's. There are even phone records of him calling Mohammad Atta in Florida.

Wasn't Meuller running the FBI when this happened?

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
In fact he hated computers so much that when he finally left less than 2 years ago, the FBI was still using 386s and 486s with no cd roms drives in many of their offices!

Hey, the FBI didn't need computers to catch that guy on the grassy knoll who shot Kennedy, right? And they sure as heck didn't need them when the UFO crashed in Roswell...