Favorite Ice Cream

2cool4u

Sep 19, 2001
Well i'm sitting here bored checking out the forums and eating my new favorite flavor of ice cream. for a VERY long time i was a big mint chocolate chip fan and then Friendly's came out with this new flavor, Chocolate Covered Berry Patch. I'll tell u this is by far the BEST ice cream i've ever eaten and in the last 2 days i've gone through 2 1/2 gallons by myself. what's your favorite flavor and brand?

DeRusto

Golden Member
May 31, 2002
Hmm, I really, really like straight vanilla..

But for a favorite ice cream, I would have to go with Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough..

nord1899

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Ben and Jerrys - Cookie Dough

I stopped by the Ben and Jerry's creamery up in Stowe, VT last winter. Ahh, that place kicks ass.

2cool4u

Sep 19, 2001
to tell u the truth, i have NEVER had ben and jerry's ice cream :). I plan on getting it one day, but it's quite expensive

Tallgeese

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2001
Mint Chocolate Chip
But it has to be a green colored Mint Chocolate Chip
I don't trust a Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream that isn't green :frown:

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: TallGeese
Mint Chocolate Chip
I don't trust an Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream that isn't green :frown:
Breyer's has the best MCC ice cream and there's is white. You should try it.

If you like Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies you should try Eddy's Thin Mint Ice Cream. I'm not sure if you can find it but be on the look out. That stuff is amazing. :)

: ) Amanda

Aves

Lifer
Feb 7, 2001
Originally posted by: 2cool4u
to tell u the truth, i have NEVER had ben and jerry's ice cream :). I plan on getting it one day, but it's quite expensive

Get some, it's worth it. I don't get it very often but it's really good.

Tallgeese

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2001
Originally posted by: ohtwell
Originally posted by: TallGeese
Mint Chocolate Chip
I don't trust an Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream that isn't green :frown:
Breyer's has the best MCC ice cream and there's is white. You should try it.
Yep, that's the very one I was thinkin of...my wife likes Breyer's Rocky Road (or some other Super-Chocolate-Death flavor) and she'll bring some of that white MMC home...but I still don't trust it.
Not that I'm paranoid or anything
rolleye.gif

Tallgeese

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2001
Originally posted by: ohtwell
If you like Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies you should try Eddy's Thin Mint Ice Cream.
Eddy's or Edy's?
My wife ADORES Thin Mints (have had to put her on a quota whenever GSC season comes around).
She's pregnant with our second child right now, and has been craving ice cream this time around.
Maybe I'll surprise her with some tomorrow...