Favorite Frozen dinner...

monk3y

Lifer
Jun 12, 2001
I rarely have frozen dinners but I decided to try the Kashi Lime Cilantro Shrimp. It was ridiculously good. It won't fill you up if you're REALLY hungry but I think it makes up for that with taste. Anyone tried any of their other frozen entrees?

What are some of your favorite frozen dinners?

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Whatever's cheapest.

No single frozen dinner is going to fill me up, and all the brands basically taste the same to me. I'm not a very picky eater, though, and I rarely take taste over fullness.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Aflac
Whatever's cheapest.

No single frozen dinner is going to fill me up, and all the brands basically taste the same to me. I'm not a very picky eater, though, and I rarely take taste over fullness.

Some taste nasty enough to make me not want to eat anymore. That count as being full?

doze

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2005
I like the Banquet frozen dinners, chicken fried steak, beef steak, or pot pie are all good and can be found for around $1 each. So I eat several at a time or get the deluxe dinner for $2.

Aztech

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2002
Stouffer's makes the best frozen foods IMHO. I really like their new Corner Bistro entrees.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Pretty much anything from Home Bistro...

One of their sides is a whipped Parmesan cauliflower puree, let me just tell you - it's damn near orgasmic. Definetly not a budget deal, but their quality is impressive.