Favorite Alcoholic beverage..

Synthetik

Banned
Jun 16, 2000
Just curious what everyone's favorite drink is to kick back with? I, personally, enjoy some Absolut Mandrin.....damn good stuff. Either straight or with some orange juice. But anyway tell me what your favorite alcholic beverage is.

Thanks,

-Synth

Synthetik

Banned
Jun 16, 2000
Ugh...I don't understand what's the problem?

Paulson...go away...I don't like you and your stupid comments.

damien6

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
Ma-ker-ly! A Korean rice wine that looks like milk but makes Japanese "sake" tastes like rubbing alcohol. :p

Chooie

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 1999
Woah... I think Killbat did discover something interesting... note how on the thread listing it says Synthetik originated this thread, but killbat has the first post in it. Very odd indeed.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Damn! Did Paulson come thru and edit all the mod posts and unlock everything? See what can happen when they give the wrong person the keys!!! :Q

Spook

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 1999
Beer... Just beer, anymore... I don't drink the hard stuff anymore... I had my day, I used to live a mile from the Bacardi Plant in Puerto Rico...

Anyway... Mostly Micro Brews, and imports for me...

InTheClouds

Jul 6, 2000
Crown and coke if I am in the mood for liquer or Corona w/lime. The best of both worlds.

Where can I find Corona on tap?

Spook

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 1999
I don't think I've ever seen Corona on tap.... The bottle is part of the Corona ritual....

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
Long Island Iced Tea. They are quite effective when it comes to getting me completely smashed.

Feb 10, 2000
Let's see:

Liquor - Baker's bourbon (or, in a pinch, Wild Turkey 101 or Maker's Mark) on the rocks, water back

Wine - Stag's Leap (or its cheaper cousin, Hawk Crest) cabernet sauvignon

Beer - Any really good, fresh IPA (esp. Lagunitas Maximus)

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
haha! I second PCAddict's vote for long island iced tea! There's this bar down the street from me that sells a 32oz Long Island Iced Tea...its $11, but that's all you need for the rest of the night! :D

commodore

Jun 20, 2000
depends on the day! friday is the hard stuff, and i don't think anything beats the taste of jack daniels (crown comes close)...i got this $200 single barrel bottle for my university graduation, and that was the absolute best liquor i've ever had in my life. saturday is lighter -- beer day! molsens canadian or miller light. sunday is recuperation -- champagne mimosa's and bloody maries with minimal alcohol. monday you wake up feeling good, and can start looking forward to the following friday when the cycle will repeat. hehe.

Stosh

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 1999
I usually drink Seagrams VO with a MGD chaser. I really like Bass Ale, but it goes for about $10 a six pack anymore.

Spook

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 1999
$10 a 6-pack for Bass... Damn, I get mine for $6.00...

If im at a bar I like a good Black and Tan...

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Enjoying Adult beverages responsibly doesn't mean getting bombed every weekend >>

That's awfully puritanical, Red. Come one, let them have their fun.

Everybody, drink yourselves silly! It's a blast, it makes you look like a man, and the chicks REALLY dig it.

Russ, NCNE

InTheClouds

Jul 6, 2000
in responce to feeling bad the morning after you drink. Not everybody feels bad the next day. I feel bad about the last thirty minutes before I go to bed. In the morning I feel like a king.

Everybody seems to have forgotten the wonderful Red Stripe.

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
actually i dont feel that bad either atleast not right when i wake up, but like 3 hours into the day i start getting a headache, but just a couple of pills and tons of water and im good to go again.

dam()()

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000
most vodka drinks, esp a good cape cod, or beer, usually a rolling rock, shiner bock or other above average american (much better specials at bars on the american crap) or if i'm feeling expensive, some good imports - usually depends on what bar i go to

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
I like Malibu rum either straight or mixed with many different things like cream soda, grape soda, orange juice, etc.....

As for beers I usually like the german beers best.