Father kills teen for dating his daughter

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Yea, they said the crazy fucker just pulled up on the two of them and gunned the kid down. They are also charging him with intent to kill his daughter because he shot at her too.

Shit..

Oh, please share with us how you came to this conclusion.
His mother is white, his father is mixed race if memory serves. Kid's pretty white looking. Oddly, the daughter too appears to be mixed race to me; the two kids have about the same skin tone. Probably would have made pretty little grandchildren . . .

I'll also say his father is a better man than I, having said he could forgive Kepler.

Nov 25, 2013
Yea, they said the crazy fucker just pulled up on the two of them and gunned the kid down. They are also charging him with intent to kill his daughter because he shot at her too.

Shit..

He also apparently took at least one shot at the dead kid's 13 year old brother who was on the porch.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
This.

Her parents kicked her out of the house, then tracked her down and shot the guy she was with?

Dad sounds like a nutjob.

He's a cop that has been a cop far too long, if he should have ever been a cop.