Fat/tall people rejoice! There is a place, and will not believe who is selling shirts that fit having a sale RIGHT NOW! And Pile on some coupons too

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
ENJOY (click me)

I bought some 4xlt shirts at my local store month ago, and was happy to find a place with shirts, with the right size that fit me perfectly, for it is HARD as HECK to do so online/in store anywhere. Was about to buy a USED 5XTL shirt off shopgoodwill.com for $15 + Ship, when I remembered JC Penny. They are having a HUGE sale right now for them, even some graphic ones up to 6 XLT!!!! Under $15 a shirt, with FREE ship, BUT WAIT THATS NOT ALL! Do not use the ACTIVE8 coupon if you have never bought from them, they will send a code to your email after you sign up for 30% off which is better then the sale coupon they have now. BUT WAIT THATS NOT ALL EITHER! Make sure you have Honey in your browser, for if you do, can save even more, $12 in my case, if you do a gift card with them for the site.

I bought 8 shirts, and 2 shorts for $138 shipped with tax! I know you skinny butts always get the best deals, but for tall fat people like me being 380lbs and 6'5", to find a shirt, and a graphic shirt no less, that is a HELL of a deal!!!!

If you do not need over a 4x shirt/shorts, you can then go to the actual store (they do not have anything over a 4XLT at mine) and just sign up for the JC Penny card, getting it OR NOT, they will then knock off 60% off your total bill!! This is great if you are skinny, and want some graphic t's for when I went there they had but 2XT in those type, but saving 60% in person, if you sign up for the card, is a HUGE deal for you too!

Do not wait too long, for a lot was either low stock, or out of stock in my size ;)

I never in a million years would of thought JC Penny to be the fat/tall leader in clothes, and clothes that fit :O

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: VirtualLarry

mikeford

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2001
JCP has been a good source for a long time, but also check the other usual online sources.

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
I have check MAANy other on line sources, and they seem to be the only one on line, and in person with clothes' that fit like the size they say they are. The last time I bought clothes I spent over 200 on shirts 5xlt, when they showed up, they were either 2xl or smaller, though the tags all said 5xlt. I ended up at the JC due to buying something off facebook, and had time to blow, and then I was blown away when I found shirts in my size, had a open fitting rooms to try them on to be sure, and then getting the 60% off signing up for a card I knew I never was going to get, but hell it got me 60% off :D

mikeford

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2001
True some brands take sizes as a suggestion. Recently I've bought dress shirts in 3xl with success. What I wear the most are swap meet used work shirts, industrial uniform shirts that wear like iron, always looked pressed, and nothing so far will stain them.

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Since I am not a rich man, I refuse to pay $50 for one shirt. I had been wearing the same 3 outfits I last bought over 10 years ago till going to JC Penny that one day. Its kinda nice to be wearing something new, that actually fits me, do not look like a bum no more :D
Soon I will be advertising for Disney :p

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

mikeford

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2001
90% of my shirts are goodwill or swapmeet. I like high end made in Hawaii Aloha shirts, and Dickies type work shirts. Swap meet Chamisa 3 for $10, OTOH fancy long sleeve T's were new and 3 for $20, but they are normally $40 each. Only the finest cotton for our moths to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: killster1

dlerious

Golden Member
Mar 4, 2004
90% of my shirts are goodwill or swapmeet. I like high end made in Hawaii Aloha shirts, and Dickies type work shirts. Swap meet Chamisa 3 for $10, OTOH fancy long sleeve T's were new and 3 for $20, but they are normally $40 each. Only the finest cotton for our moths to eat.
The best cotton T's I've had were LL Bean. That was about 30 years ago, so I'm not sure if they're still the same durable, soft T's.

mikeford

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2001
LL Bean is good quality, but lacking in style. In sport shirts my favorite is Columbia, who also make some nice Aloha shirts. Favorite T shirt, Soffee brand Army PT shirt with that dry weave technology, sweat is wicked to outside surface.