Fascinating Fact.

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
The one fascinating fact I learned from watching Discovery Channel was that Crocodiles were affraid of Hippos. Before that, I thought those things were too dumb to be afraid of anything.

So, post something you learned from watching Discovery channel. If you don't watch Discovery Channel, that's your loss.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
dumb? they have been around for MILLIONS of years and out-lived the dinosaurs...i dont think they are dumb

Amorphus

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2003
Originally posted by: cheapbidder01
The one fascinating fact I learned from watching Discovery Channel was that Crocodiles were affraid of Hippos. Before that, I thought those things were too dumb to be afraid of anything.

So, post something you learned from watching Discovery channel. If you don't watch Discovery Channel, that's your loss.

Oh come on, I learned that from Kratt's Kreatures. :D

Hippos have mad strong jaws, enough to snap a croc in two.

AMCRambler

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2001
I saw something on Discovery Channel or Animal Planet that grossed me out. Lions have spines on their wangs, so that it's hard to pull out once in. Nasty!

SpazzyChicken

Feb 8, 2002
Originally posted by: AMCRambler
I saw something on Discovery Channel or Animal Planet that grossed me out. Lions have spines on their wangs, so that it's hard to pull out once in. Nasty!

So does your little kitty at home......;)

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
Originally posted by: nick1985
dumb? they have been around for MILLIONS of years and out-lived the dinosaurs...i dont think they are dumb

Bacteria has been around for BILLIONS of years, and they are theoretically immortal. They must be the smartest life forms in the universe!

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
Originally posted by: SpazzyChicken

I've never fondled my kitty, so I wouldn't have known that.

SpazzyChicken

Feb 8, 2002
Originally posted by: XZeroII

Ahhhh........:beer: Allow me to explain........

The reason why I know that is because in my anatomy class we dissected cats. It was part of the lesson.

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
Originally posted by: XZeroII

Ahhhh........:beer: Allow me to explain........

The reason why I know that is because in my anatomy class we dissected cats. It was part of the lesson.

After disecting them, dip them in some flour and lightly fry them for a tasty snack.

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
Originally posted by: nick1985

LOL, so being around millions of years automatically makes you smart eh. Go try to reason with some of them sometimes.