Fallujah Sniper Video Tape

CHOPPER GOD

Apr 14, 2005
I know its horrible...I was googling for something entirely Different and hit a 3rd party website that scans Jihad Forums and translates to english...

The Fallujah Sniper is what we call in the video game world..A pvssy-a$$ camper...
I pray for the families of the American Soldiers who you are about to see sniped...
Notice how this ISN'T in the news.....

I wish to God there was a way to warp every single one of our troops home Star Trek Style from overseas...
Face it America...Some places just don't want Democracy....and even when they get it..they vote in terror anyway (Ahem cough cough Lebenon..cough)

EDIT im deleting the link....sorry guys...is it wrong to post something like this? I don't want to get locked out of forums..
Is posting this against AT policy?

TGS

Golden Member
May 3, 2005
No need to watch the video, but... is this any different the the videos of Americans bombing targets, or gunning down combatants with helicopters? We also employ our own snipers.

ManSnake

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 2000
You shouldn't post links like that here. If you do, you are basically assisting terrorists in spreading their hateful propaganda.

CHOPPER GOD

Apr 14, 2005
Originally posted by: ManSnake
You shouldn't post links like that here. If you do, you are basically assisting terrorists in spreading their hateful propaganda.

You're right..I deleted the link.
I was very pissed at the time i Started this thread and wanted others to feel what i felt...
lets just let this thread die out...

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: CHOPPER GOD

I was very pissed at the time i Started this thread and wanted others to feel what i felt...

why were you pissed? There have been similar videos, from american soldiers, posted here. What's the f***** difference? Were you pissed then?

jrenz

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Originally posted by: Dari

why were you pissed? There have been similar videos, from american soldiers, posted here. What's the f***** difference? Were you pissed then?

Maybe because the American soldiers are not the enemy? At least to most of us.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: jrenz

who is the enemy, the old iraqi army, the insurgents, the militias, or the terrorists, the people of Iraq, or is it whoever Bush says it is? Can the enemy shift indefinitely? How stupid of us if we keep making new enemies and no new friends.

jrenz

Banned
Jan 11, 2006

who is the enemy, the old iraqi army, the insurgents, the militias, or the terrorists? Can the enemy shift indefinitely? How stupid of us if we keep making new enemies and no new friends.

Stop being so philisophical. The enemy is the guy who shot a US soldier. I'm not sitting here lecturing on who our enemy is or who we should be fighting. The guy who shot one of your neighbors is an enemy, and being angry at that person is the perfectly human response.

CHOPPER GOD

Apr 14, 2005
I guess ima n00b but after years of playing Counterstike and Battlefield2 and playing a sniper in video games, it just kinda freaked me out watching the real thing and knowing it is for real and it's Americans Dying (for no reason in my opinion)

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002

who is the enemy, the old iraqi army, the insurgents, the militias, or the terrorists? Can the enemy shift indefinitely? How stupid of us if we keep making new enemies and no new friends.

Stop being so philisophical. The enemy is the guy who shot a US soldier. I'm not sitting here lecturing on who our enemy is or who we should be fighting. The guy who shot one of your neighbors is an enemy, and being angry at that person is the perfectly human response.

No, that's animal instincts. I would want to rise above animal instincts and know WHY he shot my neighbor. Fortunately, I'm not a soldier so I can formulate my own opinion and carry it out without being punished. The soldiers in Iraq don't have that freedom, perhaps that is why they are shooting at everybody, anybody that looks suspicious.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
PM me the link.

Pink mist is pink mist.

Aug 1, 2006

Damn right. I had one come across my desk where some GIs with a 50 cal were enjoying blowing mile distant Afghans off of cliffs. What IS the fvcking difference?

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005

who is the enemy, the old iraqi army, the insurgents, the militias, or the terrorists, the people of Iraq, or is it whoever Bush says it is? Can the enemy shift indefinitely? How stupid of us if we keep making new enemies and no new friends.

Hard to make friends with the people who embrace you hold the knife behind your back as they do now isn't it.

Feb 24, 2001
Originally posted by: International Machine Consortium

Damn right. I had one come across my desk where some GIs with a 50 cal were enjoying blowing mile distant Afghans off of cliffs. What IS the fvcking difference?

Those were praire dogs

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
There are a lot of these videos around, I saw one in particular of some Blackwater Security guys on a rooftop and this guy was sniping person after person, at least 20 or so. This was shot in Najaf in the beginning of '05 I think. Anyways I felt pretty sick for having watched and thus I have sworn to never watch any of these again, I've certainly satisfied my curiousity. Human life is human life, regardless of the flag on the uniform or the color of their skin.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002

Anybody not throwing flowers and chocolates at our feet is the enemy

jrenz

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
No, that's animal instincts. I would want to rise above animal instincts and know WHY he shot my neighbor. Fortunately, I'm not a soldier so I can formulate my own opinion and carry it out without being punished. The soldiers in Iraq don't have that freedom, perhaps that is why they are shooting at everybody, anybody that looks suspicious.

Well it's a good thing that the soldiers we have over there are the kind that prefer to stay alive over the kind that don't mind watching their brothers drop dead while they contemplate life. You just had to turn a simple comment into a philisophical debate, didn't you?

Todd33

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2003
I don't have to watch videos from either side to know that mankind is doomed. We are monkeys with guns, unable to rise about violence and stop fighting over borders and religion.

The Universe is immense and full of wonder, yet we sit on a water covered rock blowing each other up. If there is a God he is doing a fcked up job.

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: noto12ious
A pvssy-a$$ camper?

what would you call American snipers?

I wouldn't stop to piss on you if you were on fire.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Doboji
A pvssy-a$$ camper?

Looks like I have a fan :)

I'm glad Gibson pissed all over you with his comments :)

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
A pvssy-a$$ camper?

As far as I'm concerned you're just a worthless traitor.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002

Well it's a good thing that the soldiers we have over there are the kind that prefer to stay alive over the kind that don't mind watching their brothers drop dead while they contemplate life. You just had to turn a simple comment into a philisophical debate, didn't you?

If you thought I was a blockhead, I'm satisfied at your surprise. The fact is our enemy changes by the hour in Iraq, you can't kill EVERYBODY that looks or acts suspicious. That means you're scared to death of your surroundings and those that inhabit it. Well. if you're in a scary situation, either you leave or you embrace what frightens you by understanding it.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
A pvssy-a$$ camper?

As far as I'm concerned you're just a worthless traitor.

I'm a traitor because I love America?

You lack logic. Try again.