fake boobies

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Hmm, for me its kinda wierd. I would take the natural IF she was young / no kids.. To me, implants are to restore the natural beauty of the breast, not "just make it bigger" Age and childbirth take its tolls, and a way to reverse that is with implants.
I fully plan on getting my wife implants. Sure, she's only 23. But we've had 3 kids. That takes its toll man. Yeah, she still looks very good (You couldnt tell she has had ANY kids, let alone 3) but there are a few things me and her would like out of the breast. She wants them a bit perkier, and I would agree. She may want a bit bigger, but I think hers and Ka-pow right on.

So, all things being equal, I think I would take the natural IF she was young / no kids. Because as I said, implants are to reverse the wear and tear of life, not to enhance an already very nice set.

dugweb

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2002
dang it, im gonna have to take back what I said about "all men prefering larger breasts" comment. Looking at the life cycle of the girls breasts, I think the A cup would be a better longterm choice overall, because through child birth, aging, and natural deterioration, I think they would hold up better than the larger.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
assuming all other factors are the same, then fake boobies all the way!

lets put it this way, one identical twin has yellow teeth, the other one had artificial whitening. whcih do you choose? its a hypothetical, it doesn't have anything to do with being shallow:p

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
assuming all other factors are the same, then fake boobies all the way!

lets put it this way, one identical twin has yellow teeth, the other one had artificial whitening. whcih do you choose? its a hypothetical, it doesn't have anything to do with being shallow:p

Artificial whitenening doesnt require surgery, which causes scar tissue. ;)

Thus, if nature gave'm a good set, save the surgery for after Old Man Time starts to play with them, then smack

Hamburgerpimp

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2000
I dated this chick one time, her tits were hard as a rock. It wasn't much fun. It was like her chest had a constant hardon!

JoLLyRoGer

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2000
I have to agree with Hamburgerpimp.. I also dated a girl for a while who had the "upper body work" done. While they were nice to look at, they just weren't the same as the real thing. Felt like a baseball stuffed up under her natural breast and you can even feel the implant move under the surface. I was afraid to squeeze very much because I thought her breasts might explode!!

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Hamburgerpimp
I dated this chick one time, her tits were hard as a rock. It wasn't much fun. It was like her chest had a constant hardon!

As I've always stated implats are an investment.

My sister, now 35, has hard tennis balls which sag now. Her husband is paying for a redux. But she will always have to maintain it with surgury. Some people.

But she got her denist
rolleye.gif

Aceshigh

Platinum Member
Aug 22, 2002
All other things being equal, I prefer the bigger breast size, even if they are implants.

tm37

Lifer
Jan 24, 2001
Originally posted by: StormRider
I prefer the smaller natural boobs. If a woman gets a boob job then that indicates that size is important to her -- and I'm the type of guy that will disappoint any women who considers size an important asset.

:Q

Trezza

Sep 18, 2002
Wouldn't the real question be: What could you do to get them both at the same time? :D