FAH PPD discrepancy

Pokey

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 1999
In an attempt to get ready for the Dec event, I switched back over to Folding and, after a few hiccups and doing a new set of ten WUs, my rigs are up and running FAH. So, I am all excited to see production up over 5M+ PPD, only to find the stats sites giving me 3M+. FAHControl seems to be estimating much higher PPD than the stats sites are giving.

Since I’ve been away awhile, and I don’t recall this being an issue before, can anyone offer an explanation for this phenomenon or is it a known bug?

Thanks

Markfw

Moderator Emeritus, Elite Member
May 16, 2002
I have not seen that, but I have seen the reverse. There are some servers that don't show the bonus, but you do get it. Check all your usernames and team numbers and passkey, one or more could be off.

For example, one year I added a new box. I used username Mark_f_Williams, not the same as Mark_F_Williams

Pokey

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 1999
Thanks Mark, it was a typo in a user name. While poring over every little detail, I discovered that I had a typo in one of the rigs user id, so that work was being reported under a second name. I have corrected the error and hopefully it will record future work as Pokey_TA and not Poket_TA. :p

Last edited:

Markfw

May 16, 2002
Thanks Mark, it was a typo in a user name. While poring over every little detail, I discovered that I had a typo in one of the rigs user id, so that work was being reported under a second name. I have corrected the error and hopefully it will record future work as Pokey_TA and not Poket_TA. :p
I just looked. You lost 15.5 million to that other username, 106th place in our team. WOW, for a 3 million ppd, thats almost a full week you lost. Sorry

biodoc

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2005

It might be worth posting on the folding forum to see if they can move the points to your real username.

Markfw

May 16, 2002
It might be worth posting on the folding forum to see if they can move the points to your real username.
I tried that when I boo-booed, and they said no.
Actually, I have 3 all user team 198.

Mark_F_Williams 11,876,948,169 points 1st place on the team
Mark_FWilliams 1,429,715 297th place on the team, and last
Mark_F._Williams 819 points, 1948th place on the team.

Last edited:

Pokey

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 1999
I have done that but no reply yet. And from what Mark said it doesn't look promising.