FAD: May-25 mondobyte's doing the TOP-DAWG dance today! **FIXED STATS**

GeoffS

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
44 active members returned 969,068 points yesterday :thumbsup:

mondobyte leads the pack today with 186,033 points!

Honourable mentions go to Rebel_Alliance (119,979 pts) and Silverthorne (88,990 pts).

deathbysleep was our highest climber jumping 300 spots!

Today's Milestone Makers
Raoul_Teteblanc crossed 114M molecules
Rebel_Alliance crossed 14M points
BadThad crossed 5M points
TA_FREEBIRD crossed 22M molecules
NEONERD crossed 13M molecules
Fardringle crossed 2M points
Milestones are every 1M pts, 1M molecules, 1 yr CPU time

Please join me in welcoming our newest members:
(none)

... and wishing all the best to our departed members:
(none)

Welcome all and thanks for crunching with us!

More TeAm Stats can be found HERE

Slatzman

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2002
thanks for the stats Geoff

Nice to see you back on top Mondo...we at the RA enjoyed holding the crown for you for a while though...we plan to stay on your heels though

Slatz

mondobyte

Jun 28, 2004
Originally posted by: Slatzman
thanks for the stats Geoff

Nice to see you back on top Mondo...we at the RA enjoyed holding the crown for you for a while though...we plan to stay on your heels though

Slatz

To steal a phrase from Starship Troopers "warm it up, everything you got" because "the barbarians are at the gate" and it is post time.

Thanks for the Stats Geoff, et al. Really great TeAM we have here ...

mondobyte

Jun 28, 2004
Apparently, the monolithic Blue Horde, all by itself, could be a reasonable contender at FaD and on the TeAM as well.

[mind wanders off]wonder what the effects would be of giving the Blue Horde a separate FaD identity and breaking them off from mondobyte[/end mind wanders off]

[mind wandering again]wonders if they were part of the RA ... could mondobyte still be a name to be reckoned with in the TeAM stats or will mondobyte merge into the dust as others crunch past[/end mind wandering again]

oh well ... the musings of a crunching mind ....

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
Originally posted by: mondobyte
Apparently, the monolithic Blue Horde, all by itself, could be a reasonable contender at FaD and on the TeAM as well.

[mind wanders off]wonder what the effects would be of giving the Blue Horde a separate FaD identity and breaking them off from mondobyte[/end mind wanders off]

[mind wandering again]wonders if they were part of the RA ... could mondobyte still be a name to be reckoned with in the TeAM stats or will mondobyte merge into the dust as others crunch past[/end mind wandering again]

My mind doesn't care what name they are crunching under as long as they are crunching for the TeAm but my heart will always be Rebel Alliance.

Wolfsraider

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
Originally posted by: Freewolf
Originally posted by: mondobyte

My mind doesn't care what name they are crunching under as long as they are crunching for the TeAm but my heart will always be Rebel Alliance.

AHhhh....I am home at last