FAD: Jul-13 mondobyte's doing the TOP-DAWG dance today!

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001

40 active members returned 606,528 points yesterday :thumbsup:

mondobyte leads the pack today with 72,737 points! Honourable mentions go to BadThad (72,326 pts) and Raoul_Teteblanc (48,725 pts).

deathbysleep was our highest climber jumping 583 spots!

Today's Milestone Makers
BadThad crossed 8 yrs CPU time, 38M molecules
TA_TheReaper crossed 2 yrs CPU time
TA_Shame crossed 2M points
Milestones are every 1M pts, 1M molecules, 1 yr CPU time

Please join me in welcoming our newest members:
(none)

... and wishing all the best to our departed members:
(none)

Welcome all and thanks for crunching with us!

More TeAm Stats can be found HERE

\"\"
Stats brought to you by TA_GeoffS of Team AnandTech!

ken008

Mar 29, 2002
The hot summer is taking its toll in our point total. It is still 80 outside at 4 am in Ohio. It should be closer to 62. I like my AC more than my point total right now.

mondobyte

Jun 28, 2004
Originally posted by: ken008
The hot summer is taking its toll in our point total. It is still 80 outside at 4 am in Ohio. It should be closer to 62. I like my AC more than my point total right now.

here here !

Silverthorne

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2004
Thanks Freewolf. I must say that I also like my AC and my pool is up so I'll post some pics later this evening.

BadThad

Lifer
Feb 22, 2000
Originally posted by: ken008

Where you at in Ohio? I'm in cincy and didn't seem that hot. All 6 of my home PC's are bustin ass for me! :p

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
I know what you mean about the heat. I have nine of my home rigs back on and as much as I would love to turn the other nine back on when I do so it's just to much heat for the ac to deal with and if I shut the door to the computer room you can't stand to be in the room for more than a minute or two.

JC

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Freewolf
The latest numbers show us being passed by the DPC in 11 days.

I'm trying to keep a 5th box running, but it's giving me fits :| that'll be the most I can afford to run :(

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
Originally posted by: JC

I'm trying to keep a 5th box running, but it's giving me fits :| that'll be the most I can afford to run :(

Do you have any idea what's wrong with it?
I know how you feel. Have to take care of real life first.

BadThad

Lifer
Feb 22, 2000
There's nothing we (or anyone else above us) can do. I just hope the TeAm can make headway in the other projects while we distract the cows. :)

JC

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
Do you have any idea what's wrong with it?
I know how you feel. Have to take care of real life first.

I had a lot of trouble getting FaD to run without lockups, finally got it to crunch a few jobs, now I've got a fatal BSOD when Windoze starts :( I think maybe the HD is failing now :disgust: Maybe this weekend I'll feel like messing with it.