FAD: Aug-31 officeboy's doing the TOP-DAWG dance today!

Silverthorne

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2004
46 active members returned 892,202 points yesterday :thumbsup:

officeboy leads the pack today with 208,655 points! Honourable mentions go to BadThad (160,250 pts) and mondobyte (143,204 pts).

Starrider was our highest climber jumping 691 spots!

Today's Milestone Makers
mondobyte crossed 76 yrs CPU time
BadThad crossed 59M molecules
Tri-Digital crossed 59M molecules
TA_FREEBIRD crossed 28M molecules
TA_TheReaper crossed 17M molecules
Milestones are every 1M pts, 1M molecules, 1 yr CPU time

Please join me in welcoming our newest members:
(none)

... and wishing all the best to our departed members:
(none)

Welcome all and thanks for crunching with us!

More TeAm Stats can be found HERE

mondobyte

Jun 28, 2004
Originally posted by: GeoffS
Nice dumps officeboy, BadThad and mondobyte!!

This should be an every day event for me until next summer ...

As soon as the temperatures drop a bit lower, I can throw a few more into production for the Golden Horde.

The Blue Horde has a lot of growth left. I am just now ... ramping up production ... expect at least 50% more computers very soon.

Thanks for everyone's patience and support during this long hot summer and through my troubled times.

.... patience and persistence ... and, perhaps, a bit of power ... will see everyone to heights they might never have imagined. I still cannot believe that I am / have remained in the top 10 of FaD through the summer. It is a struggle to maintain at these lofty spots.

However, for you newbies ... a bit more than a year ago ... I was just grease on the road at FaD for all the folks passing into the top 100 or so ...

Keep 'em Crunchin'

Fardringle

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
That's awesome, Mondobyte! I look forward to seeing you put out ridiculous numbers that I can only dream of. :D

My production will never equal yours, but I hope to have the ~20 "part time" PCs at my remote office back online and running FaD soon (possibly by the end of next week). If all goes well, that should put me back at around 40-45K points per day instead of the under 10K I'm getting out of my two home PCs at the moment.

mondobyte

Jun 28, 2004
Originally posted by: Fardringle
That's awesome, Mondobyte! I look forward to seeing you put out ridiculous numbers that I can only dream of. :D
I often look at the numbers and am amazed. If a half dozen computers go idle ... it really doesn't make that big an impact. A bit jaded, perhaps.
Originally posted by: FardringleMy production will never equal yours, but I hope to have the ~20 "part time" PCs at my remote office back online and running FaD soon (possibly by the end of next week). If all goes well, that should put me back at around 40-45K points per day instead of the under 10K I'm getting out of my two home PCs at the moment.
NEVER SAY NEVER. I only have about 80 computers running 24x7 with another dozen or so part-timers.

I can tell you that there are folks out there with much larger numbers of computers or higher processor ratings or both.

It is highly likely that I may be able to add another dozen full time computers tomorrow. I cannot dismiss the good fortune that has come my way. I am happy that I can contribute as I have and hope to continue to in the future.

NEVER SAY NEVER.

Anything is possible.