Facebook trailing and found this pic

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

adlep

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2001
creepy_kim.jpg

:p

Kim Jong Il is watching you masturbate...

AznAnarchy99

Lifer
Dec 6, 2004
they look like typical wanna be photographer pics. That picture of the blue train car looks awful.

page 3, the pic of the guy sitting on the train tracks. I would totally buy a print of that, I have the perfect spot for it in my APT.

Ill throw my art friend into the mix. Mines more of a wedding photographer but his engagement stuff is pretty damn good and has won some awards.

Click on the blog link for pics

http://www.jasonqtran.com/

fantolay

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2009
Meh, everyone and their brother Joe is a photographer these days.

On the topic, not really sure where I would put that print.

coloumb

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Why are the shots at an angle? That's god damn annoying more than anything.

Otherwise - nice pictures. :)

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Meh, everyone and their brother Joe is a photographer these days.

On the topic, not really sure where I would put that print.

Agreed. Just some are better than others, that's the key. Having an "eye" and a talent, just increases your rate of return on successful shots.

With the onset of digital cameras, everyone realized that "Hey! I can just take a million pictures of anyone, any place, any thing, and SOME of them are bound to turn up good/better/GREAT!"... it's just the law of averages.

My 7 year old has been running around with a point-and-shoot for 2 years or so. She's shot a billion pictures. SOME of them are incredibly good...

I have several friends that are (true) professional and successful photographers. They totally agree with this theory. I have other friends that are semi-professional or hobbyists. Ironically they do not agree to this theory.

In closing: Wrong forum.

Gunbuster

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Artsy B&W with staged prop: Check
Closeup of rustic nail: Check
Tilted camera: Check
HDR bandwagon: Check

Verdict: Amateur