Facebook Situation

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
HAHAHAHAHAA

Yeah, her boyfriend is going to come and kick your ass because you wouldn't add her to facebook.

Seriously... stop using the internet or just ignore this childish BS.

Dec 10, 2005
You could have just denied it and they would never have known that you did unless they followed up.

ShooterMcB

Jun 6, 2006
I was slow to adopt faceboook but i finally made a profile to appease the gf. Soon after that my roommate and I in a bout of boredom spent an entire evening searching random hot girls to add. I searched schools from coast to coast for stephanies. I have 125 random Stephanies as facebook "friends". The gf is so glad I'm on it now :)

Throwmeabone

Jan 9, 2006
I noticed that high school graduates from this year especially seem to be adding anyone they can find from their college, which they have not even been to yet. I've gotten probably 15 random people's friends requests from my college. They all had over 100 "friends" from there when they just graduated high school.

Now I ignore friend requests from people I don't know too. It is probably more rude to tell them that you did it, just quietly decline it.

As for the sophomore girl, ignore it. It will blow over in a couple of days. Why would you be scared of her boyfriend anyway? Declining someone on facebook is hardly anything to fight someone over.

amol

Lifer
Jul 8, 2001
Originally posted by: kumanchu
haha

facebook friend count = highschool e-penis

what are you talking about? the majority of high schoolers have myspace.

myspace friend count = highschool e-penis. most high schoolers dont even know how to check their facebook friend count :roll:

Kyteland

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2002
Originally posted by: BigJ
Why didn't you just ignore her in the first place? You're the one that escalated the situation by being a douchebag, and now you're reaping it. Bravo man, bravo.

Since when was "Sorry, but I only add people who I already know. Hope you understand." being a douchebag? :confused: