Facebook Situation

amol

Lifer
Jul 8, 2001
I'm a senior in high school and I got a facebook when they started offering them to high school students about 10 months ago. I have it so that I can keep in touch with the friends I have who have graduated.

Anyway, today, some random sophomore girl from some high school I don't know (somewhere in Los Angeles, which is near where I am) added me and I messaged her saying:

"Sorry, but I only add people who I already know. Hope you understand."

(This is mostly because my unlimited facebook profile has information like my AIM SN and cell #)

I thought it was done there, but 20 minutes later, I got another message:
"SHHHIIIIITTTT....BYE GOT DAMMIT!!!!!!!YOU AINT SPEACIAL!!!!! WELL damn can ppl get any rudier?! Go f*** yoself!"

I replied:

"Sorry, but Facebook to me isn't a networking tool. That's more of a myspace thing. I'd add you if I knew who you were."

Girl replied with another message, similar to the first (I deleted it). I then blocked her since it was becoming annoying.

But now, she's signing onto her friends' and boyfriend's accounts and is harassing me through messages. It usually wouldn't scare me but her boyfriend looks like a mean guy :eek:

Should I report it to FB now or wait a couple of days and see then? My theory is that this will just pass over in a couple of days, but I'm worried because they know what school I go to now. I really just think it's a temporary annoyance, but nowadays you can't predict what people are going to do.

Cliffs:
1) random girl adds me on facebook
2) i say "no thanks."
3) starts cussing me out
4) i block her
5) friends start harassing me
6) what to do??

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Why didn't you just ignore her in the first place? You're the one that escalated the situation by being a douchebag, and now you're reaping it. Bravo man, bravo.

secretanchitman

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2001
Originally posted by: Amol
Originally posted by: secretanchitman
block her name on facebook

I already did, she's using her friends' accounts to harass me.

can you report her to the facebook admins or something? or just ignore that friend account too.

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
Damn dude, grow a pair and tell this b!tch that she could be doing something more worthwile than berating you.... like making you a sandwich.

amol

Lifer
Jul 8, 2001
Originally posted by: BlinderBomber
Dude, next time, just decline the invitation.

Yeah, I'm just going to do that from now on. Tried to be a nice guy by explaining but that theory went down the sh!tter

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
Originally posted by: fritolays
I only have 30 friends on my facebook
will people consider me a loser?
:(

Yes. Anything less that 100 friends in unaccpetable.

skim milk

Diamond Member
Apr 8, 2003
Originally posted by: Xanis
Originally posted by: fritolays
I only have 30 friends on my facebook
will people consider me a loser?
:(

Yes. Anything less that 100 friends in unaccpetable.

damn.. i think I should deactivate my account to save my ego
I don't want anymore people to find out how I don't have any friends
and I'm supposed to be graduating soon..