Facebook hacked???

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I hope so.
Then maybe businesses will take cyber threats seriously.
And just maybe, congress WILL do something about it.
That being.... enact federal laws on what business must do, must comply with to protect against cyber threats and hacking.
Currently when given the "choice", business will do nothing. Businesses are too cheap to spend the money, yet never consider the cost of paying the ransom. I don't know if FB was hacked, but wouldn't that be an eye opener? Not that it would really matter.

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 2.07.37 PM.jpg

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Billions of Bacefookery accounts...but it is NOT a vital service that needs to be kept running. Fuck Facebook, I hope it crashes and burns.

Just my 2 cents.

• Haha
Reactions: Ajay

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I hope so.
Then maybe businesses will take cyber threats seriously.
And just maybe, congress WILL do something about it.
That being.... enact federal laws on what business must do, must comply with to protect against cyber threats and hacking.
Currently when given the "choice", business will do nothing. Businesses are too cheap to spend the money, yet never consider the cost of paying the ransom. I don't know if FB was hacked, but wouldn't that be an eye opener? Not that it would really matter.

View attachment 46148
All I did was finally sell @ my limit today. Wipes hands of ever being involved in something I would never use. New kitchen dining room here I come.