ever had a miss teen carolina moment in your life?

vital

Platinum Member
Sep 28, 2000
I seem to get those sometimes when someone asks me a question and I give them a totally off topic retarded response. Feels pretty lame but i just lol when I think back.

Mrvile

Lifer
Oct 16, 2004
I've never done that. While I do speak before I think sometimes, I don't just let words fall out of my mouth. I stumble a little bit, collect my thoughts, then say what I think.

vital

Platinum Member
Sep 28, 2000
Originally posted by: Mrvile
I've never done that. While I do speak before I think sometimes, I don't just let words fall out of my mouth. I stumble a little bit, collect my thoughts, then say what I think.

What if you're in situation where you're really nervous? like an interview, interrogation, speech, etc.

S

SlitheryDee

Yep. If I'm nervous enough I might just lock up and fail to say anything. If the person/situation asking the question demands and answer of some sort then I might literally say ANYTHING. I think I'd make a pretty crappy spy, but at least I'd be pretty...if I were Miss Teen Carolina.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
Sure for a few seconds, but never for the extended period of time that she went on for.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
My usual confused response tends to be a simple, "Wait....what?" when I get something that the Iraq doesn't make any sense to me.

2Xtreme21

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2004
Job interview one time. They asked me something about what should be done to those workers who aren't qualified for their positions. I literally said NOTHING in my wordy response-- the interviewers knew it, I knew it. We both chuckled and continued.

I still got the job. :p