Even more amazing work of LEGO

brtspears2

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
And my roommates thought I was nuts building a lego trash can. Ok, more like a giant lego bucket to store even more legos.

Hagau

Mar 21, 2000
Doood! That's friggin' amazing! The website also shows other pretty cool lego sculptures.

Nemesis77

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2001
I love Legos :D. If I ever have kids, I'll make sure that they'll have plenty of Legos to play around with :)

Supahfreak

Golden Member
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Nemesis77
I love Legos :D. If I ever have kids, I'll make sure that they'll have plenty of Legos to play around with :)

Bring a fat wallet. I tried to buy my nephew some legos for xmas but DAMN they're expensive. Dude prolly could have bought a Piano with the money he spent on Legos.

FreAk:D

Nemesis77

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Supahfreak

Bring a fat wallet. I tried to buy my nephew some legos for xmas but DAMN they're expensive. Dude prolly could have bought a Piano with the money he spent on Legos.

I know they are really expensive. Luckily I have some spare Legos from my childhood :). Altrough I wouldn't be surprised if I started to play with 'em myself :D

smp

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2000

ditto!

Originally posted by: Nemesis77 I love Legos :D. If I ever have kids, I'll make sure that they'll have plenty of Legos to play around with :)
Bring a fat wallet. I tried to buy my nephew some legos for xmas but DAMN they're expensive. Dude prolly could have bought a Piano with the money he spent on Legos. FreAk:D
I know they are really expensive. Luckily I have some spare Legos from my childhood :). Altrough I wouldn't be surprised if I started to play with 'em myself :D

..... and ditto!

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

I did that :)
http://212.30.195.192/temp/server/
my two servers

sorry if its slow.. I'm using up all the bandwith at the moment

Nemesis77

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Czar

my two servers

:Q:D

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

my two servers

i see some legos hidden behind something on the side... mostly i just see your giant mess!

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: ElFenix
i see some legos hidden behind something on the side... mostly i just see your giant mess!
jah, the mess is normal , its the attick and its just full of old crap

but dont you notice my 9cm lego fan holder and my hd lego cooler?

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

you can just barely see the ridges... :)

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

you can just barely see the ridges... :)

http://212.30.195.192/temp/server/P9060042.JPG
http://212.30.195.192/temp/server/P9060043.JPG
:p