Error

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: mmx
the guy that was going to do it for me is not answering my emails, so if someone who kn ows statistics, please email me, as i got to get this done tonight.

$30 a question, but it has to be done like the questions asks, IN EXCEL, with the Data plug in, and Full explanation how you got the answer.

If someone wants to do it, contact me asap.

aol: srago80
msn: danisra

i need this asap.

$60 for both or $30 for each.

Just wow.

mmx

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
BTW: for all who are judging me that i pay for homework, i've done %98 of the work, but its piling up, and so as i start on other work, someone can finish on 2 question that i'll never use on my life.

Regression of statistics.

Toastedlightly

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2004
BTW: for all who are judging me that i pay for homework, i've done %98 of the work, but its piling up, and so as i start on other work, someone can finish on 2 question that i'll never use on my life.

It could be counted as plaugerism/cheating which aint good. I mean I've done my share of it (I am only in highschool) and I learned my lesson.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000

You cheat on your homework, how do we know you are telling the truth?

everman

Lifer
Nov 5, 2002
Originally posted by: Toastedlightly

It could be counted as plaugerism/cheating which aint good. I mean I've done my share of it (I am only in highschool) and I learned my lesson.

It certainly is, and mmx would probably be kicked out of whatever school they are in for doing it.

mmx

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
because, if i was cheating, then i'd copy from someone in my class, and it wold not cost anything. This way, even though I HATE DOING, i have to if i want to balance my grades. Whats the point of school?

to learn, no. I understand most of the stuff, but statistics is something that i don't comprehend so well, so i struggle big time. In a company your position is the one that your skills match that position.

I' m not going to be a statistics person, so at least if i pass my classes, i'll graduate with something that i can use, but statistics - regression - won't be use

placebo139

Golden Member
Jun 25, 2001

wow, they must give you a crapload of stats hw if you can't find time to finish the last 2% of it. :roll:

mmx

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
You guys are right, it is wrong, and Fine, i won't post any more stupid posts.

The problem is the last 2% is regression which i don't understand.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
You guys are right, it is wrong, and Fine, i won't post any more stupid posts.

The problem is the last 2% is regression which i don't understand.

Think you could teach Nikamichi to follow suit?