Er... okay, now it's a babe thread. :P Mods, lock if inappropriate...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

imported_Tomato

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2002
Originally posted by: MazerRackham
Who is that guy?

My purely platonic friend Jose Luis Gonzalez. I'm gonna see him for the first time this weekend... bought a pair of shoes from him, found out he knows my friends, etc. etc. etc. He's a bboy, a.k.a. BBoy Stride, Furious Styles Crew (AZ).

imported_Tomato

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2002
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
His name should be "Rico Suave" Gigalo to the Internet. I woudn't doubt the are dudes like Lord Jezo (Not to mention the hot looking Isla) who would want to do him!

LOL... good to see you again Red... :)

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
His name should be "Rico Suave" Gigalo to the Internet. I woudn't doubt the are dudes like Lord Jezo (Not to mention the hot looking Isla) who would want to do him!

You look good, too RedDawn. You've got that Gus from Lonesome Dove thing going on... women dig that, too! :D

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Dezign

You are in LA right? Guys like him are a dime a dozen there (almost as plentiful are Silicon enhanced Platinum Blondes. Of course a lot of those guys are pillow biters

imported_Tomato

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2002
Originally posted by: Dezign

You are in LA right? Guys like him are a dime a dozen there (almost as plentiful are Silicon enhanced Platinum Blondes. Of course a lot of those guys are pillow biters

Heh. Yeah, I'm in LA... I went to the Gay Pride Parade thing last weekend, and there were many beautiful figures prancing around. Extremely attractive men intimidate the hell outta me, but Jose's cool cuz I know he's secretly a dork.

Beau

Lifer
Jun 25, 2001
www.beauscott.com
Originally posted by: Isla

You look good, too RedDawn. You've got that Gus from Lonesome Dove thing going on... women dig that, too! :D

I was thing more along the lines of Leo from That 70's Show ;) :D

ScrapSilicon

Lifer
Apr 14, 2001

why bgirl(like the vixen nomenclature..oopz ..my bad..no big words in ATOT :)) ..I'd say all of you look and appear to act as A+ girls ;)

Konigin

Platinum Member
Jan 21, 2003

What's up with all the peace signs? Can't they get their picture taken in CA without them?

Dezign, just wondering. Do you have ANY ugly friends? Borderline unattractive? Is it an LA thing, everyone is pretty and/or handsome?

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Konigin

What's up with all the peace signs? Can't they get their picture taken in CA without them?

Would you prefer they got their pic taken in Compton flashing gang signs? ;)

imported_Tomato

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2002
Originally posted by: Encryptic

Would you prefer they got their pic taken in Compton flashing gang signs? ;)

More bgirls (in the same crew). More peace signs.

imported_Tomato

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2002
Originally posted by: dwell
Dezign, just wondering. Do you have ANY ugly friends? Borderline unattractive? Is it an LA thing, everyone is pretty and/or handsome?

Er... I don't think any of my friends are super attractive or super ugly...

Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Isla
M4H? Yowsa! Tu es MUY guapo!!!

<---fighting dirty old lady thoughts!!!!

Dang, I'm only married to a Latin and even I know that it's "Tu ERES muy guapo."

Shameful.

In NYC we just give the finger. Are b-boys back in or something or is that a west coast thing? All I see is bros with braids and do-rags around here.