Episode I, IV, V, OR VI - Which is your fave?

Tateman1

Mar 19, 2000
Man, its too hard to decide! Empire Strikes Back is probably my favorite. But they are all up there on my list, even episode1.(Because of Darth Maul not that damn Jar Jar)

I know I already can't wait for episode2!

aurasing

Sep 16, 2000
Yes, Empire Strikes Back!

When I first saw Episode I, I was a little bit dissappointed because it didn't really have the same feel as did the rest of the "Star Wars" saga. It was more like Adventures with Jar-Jar!! But it was still cool.

Warrenton

Banned
Aug 7, 2000
All of them//

And for those who say Episode 1 doesn't have the same feel as the rest, of course it doesn't. Its prior to Darth Vader, and the rise of the Empire. Its much more upbeat than the others at this point, evil has not taken control.

Chef0083

Golden Member
Dec 9, 1999
I have to aggree with the rest of you. Empire is the strongest film of all of them. It has more plot and character development, more action, more romance, more of everything. I guess I may feel this way becuase it's also the darkest.

I think ep 2 will be better than 1! I don't think it was that bad,, actually I like it... go figure..;)

Total Refected Power

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
I wanna say ESB but:

EPISODE IV: A New Hope is my fav.

I was a newly minted 9 yr old and it just blew my away. It was a large chunk of my childhood!

BTW: 9 years old back then seems more like 6 these days, if my nephews are any comparison at all.

Times were simpler.

5 TV stations, Atari, school, sports.

No cable, internet, PCs, multiplexes, cell phones, etc.

Total Refected Power

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
I wanna say ESB but:

EPISODE IV: A New Hope is my fav.

I was a newly minted 9 yr old and it just blew my away. It was a large chunk of my childhood!

BTW: 9 years old back then seems more like 6 these days, if my nephews are any comparison at all.

Times were simpler.

5 TV stations, Atari, school, sports.

No cable, internet, PCs, multiplexes, cell phones, etc.

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
return of the jedi (i'm just trying to break the pattern, ESB really is the best :p )

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
ESB is definitely my favorite. Although I have a soft spot for each of them. I watch Episode I every few weeks or so. It's starting to grow on me. It is diffrent from the rest, because after all it is a prequel. Episode II seems promising so far.

Aug 23, 2000

<< Ah, who can forget Jar Jar and the other weak characters of Ep I? >>

I can.

I'll he-bitch man-slap the first person to say that ESB is the best because of BobaFett.

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Empire wins out. Best combination of character growth, story and effects. &quot;I am your father&quot; just blew me away!

Star Wars is next, then Jedi (which probably was a bit too effects driven).

PM comes in last but not least. PM is enjoyable if you can become a kid again. Jar-Jar is corny but no more so than Ewoks and Wookies folks (but I agree that accent was lame).

Sephiroth_IX

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 1999

<< I'll he-bitch man-slap the first person to say that ESB is the best because of BobaFett. >>

This is the only cool thing that is star wars related - he said he-bitch man-slap heheheheheheheheh :)