epic facepalm one minute ago

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
Coworker, trying to throw trash in my recycling bin " oh shoot, nevermind, you dont have a plastic liner in your recycling bin"

Me.
" thats fine, i think the custodians removed them for just that reason, you cant recycle the liner"

Coworker " what? No liner, but what do you do if we put liquids in the can?"

me, facepalming," we aren't supposed to recycle liquids..."

EDIT: then after feeling ashamed for not understanding proper etitiquette for trash, coworker threw a punch at me and it l
missed, landing into the drywall, punching a perfect hole through to the mens room stall on the other side of the wall.

Now there is a glory hole right next to my seat, and its hard yo concentrate trying to do my work with onehand and guarding my face with the other

Last edited:

PricklyPete

Lifer
Sep 17, 2002
Did you specifically ask for the cube next to the mens room? Is that your number on the wall?

dfuze

Lifer
Feb 15, 2006
With the hole in the wall, be sure they don't rewrite your job skill requirements... ;)

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
// Abe Simpson walks into the brothel, sets his hat on the peg, turns to see that Bart Simpson is the Maitre De, smoothly continues turning to pickup his hat again, and exits.

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
So wait, you're "working" in the mens room, and you are covering your face so people don't see you "working" ? What "work" are you doing, Are you the bus driver, dropping the kids off at the pool?

PricklyPete

Lifer
Sep 17, 2002
So wait, you're "working" in the mens room, and you are covering your face so people don't see you "working" ? What "work" are you doing, Are you the bus driver, dropping the kids off at the pool?

To be honest...I can't quite wrap my head around what you just said.