Entourage question

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
when did Eric break up w/ Sloan? i dont remember that happening

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
She broke up with him because he forced her to when he and Vince went to Italy for 3 weeks after shooting Medellin.

abracadabra1

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 1999
Does anyone else hoping to see Ari's wife naked in an episode at some point?

And yes, Sloan is of course super hot.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: abracadabra1
Does anyone else hoping to see Ari's wife naked in an episode at some point?

And yes, Sloan is of course super hot.

Yes, and yes.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Great episode, the bunny and squirrel were hilarious.

Still, they have to get Ari and Lloyd more airtime. The show is at its best when they're heading the action.

Finality

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: EvilYoda
She broke up with him because he forced her to when he and Vince went to Italy for 3 weeks after shooting Medellin.

True but it was 3 months. She was too busy manipulating him the whole 3rd season so good riddance (as hot as she was).

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Finality
Originally posted by: EvilYoda

True but it was 3 months. She was too busy manipulating him the whole 3rd season so good riddance (as hot as she was).

Too much getting into the story and too little admiring the actress... we want her around... just like we still want Kim Bauer around even though they made her do stupid stuff. :(

SoulAssassin

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2001
anyone else realize that the chick w the furry fetish was Shanna Moakler? She put on a couple pounds.

PhoenixOrion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2004
Originally posted by: GagHalfrunt
BTW, fans of Mrs Ari (Perrey Reeves) should rent "Kicking and Screaming".

Also got hold of an X-files episode with Perrey Reeves as the main character.

It was when Mulder was investigating deaths from vampires and Perrey's character was being followed by 3 bloodsuckers wherever she moves to a different state.

Ultimately, she burned herself with the bloodsuckers in her own house.

PhoenixOrion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2004
Originally posted by: SoulAssassin
anyone else realize that the chick w the furry fetish was Shanna Moakler? She put on a couple pounds.

After two children, I think she actually looks good. I wouldn't say that she's hot compared to her Miss USA days.

lucasorion

Jun 15, 2005
I think they shot that mountain climbing movie in italy, with the a-hole director. I guess they sorta skipped that part.

EKKC

Diamond Member
May 31, 2005
Originally posted by: PhoenixOrion
Originally posted by: GagHalfrunt
BTW, fans of Mrs Ari (Perrey Reeves) should rent "Kicking and Screaming".

Also got hold of an X-files episode with Perrey Reeves as the main character.

It was when Mulder was investigating deaths from vampires and Perrey's character was being followed by 3 bloodsuckers wherever she moves to a different state.

Ultimately, she burned herself with the bloodsuckers in her own house.

she was actually David Duchovny's gf back then and Gillian Anderson was on maternity leave for an episode. that was a good episode

EKKC

Diamond Member
May 31, 2005
Originally posted by: lucasorion
I think they shot that mountain climbing movie in italy, with the a-hole director. I guess they sorta skipped that part.

did they do that? i thought E didnt want to have anything to do with Walsh anymore

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
i couldnt remember why they didnt let Ari's son into the school in the first place...wasnt it because they thought Ari was an a-hole?

but then their daughter atteneds that school too doesnt she?

why didnt they let his son in?

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
Originally posted by: BooGiMaN
i couldnt remember why they didnt let Ari's son into the school in the first place...wasnt it because they thought Ari was an a-hole?

but then their daughter atteneds that school too doesnt she?

why didnt they let his son in?
yes, they wouldn't let his son in because of ari's attitude and demeanor. they told him that even though his daughter goes to school there they would only have to tolerate ari for a couple more years and that'd be it. but if his son goes there they are looking at more years of ari's antics. when ari found out he got mad and yanked his daughter out of class that day and said she was done there, but it appears that she's since gone back.

oogabooga

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2003
They didn't film the movie yet, it's on the fast track.
The three weeks in italy were... for vacation? While Walsh did the editing I think.

Ari's son wasn't allowed into the school because they did let his daughter into the school and they've had to deal with him. She has one more year or something so they are willing to deal with him for one more year, but for another (whatever number of) years they don't want to put up with Ari.

Mulder and Mrs. Ari.... *shivers* :p