Entitled douchebag sexually and generically assaults flight staff, gets duct-taped for landing

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
"Frontier passenger allegedly touched 2 flight attendants breasts, then screamed his parents are worth $2 million, before punching a flight attendant. Frontier suspended the crew for duct taping the passenger to his seat as they landed in Miami. 22 yr old Max Berry is in custody."

I wonder if the guard's mask hid a shit-eating grin :D

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
But what else was that security guard to do? Totally belligerent and I don't think he's even drunk.

Nov 8, 2012
"Entitled" ? At what point did he seem "entitled" to touch flight attendant breasts?

Sounds like he was just a drunk fucking idiot.

Frontier has since come out and supported the crew, but really they should have supported the crew from the beginning

Yes, because god forbid you investigate things first before choosing a side that you have an interest in supporting....

I think folks were misconstruing what they meant by "suspended" when in actuality it was paid leave.

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
"Entitled" ? At what point did he seem "entitled" to touch flight attendant breasts?

Yes, because god forbid you investigate things first before choosing a side that you have an interest in supporting....

I think folks were misconstruing what they meant by "suspended" when in actuality it was paid leave.

Oh you mean like assuming Neera Tanden was corrupt?

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015

Are you really at the point of defending this guy?

Nov 8, 2012
Are you really at the point of defending this guy?

I'm just trying to figure out what logic is trying to be utilized to say that he felt "entitled".

If someone robs someone at gun-point, did they feel "entitled"? If someone rapes a victim, did they feel "entitled?"

ewdotson

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2011
I'm just trying to figure out what logic is trying to be utilized to say that he felt "entitled".

If someone robs someone at gun-point, did they feel "entitled"? If someone rapes a victim, did they feel "entitled?"
The part where he screamed about what bigshots his relatives were as if that somehow meant he was, dare I say it, entitled to act like a turd.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015

If they start shouting about how much money their parents have while being detained, yeah, I'd assume they'd feel entitled to not be 'treated that way'.

What other reason would he have for hollering that, and why are you even triggered by that word 'entitled'? Why didn't 'passenger' or 'screamed' or 'punched' elicit any responses?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Neera Tanden??

Yet again massive self ownage

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

You could say that and not be wrong. Wording is hard.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
I think I know why Frontier suspended the crew temporarily with pay. The pilots should have redirected to the nearest airport. Even though this was a double sexual misconduct, with one physical altercation, what if this person was a terrorist. Would you think it would have been ok to just tape them up and continue on with the trip, rather than immediately landing at the closest airport and removing the threat?

Furthermore, the duct tape would have definitely left some damage to the seat after removing it.

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
Eh, dude seems mentally ill or possibly high on something. Not to say he isn't an entitled douchebag, but that looked and sounded more like my cousin (who unfortunately has severe schizophrenia and if he's off his meds, look out.)

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
They were nice. Could have taped him to the outside of the plane like he deserved.

Hope broke-ass frontier gives them a hazard bonus.

Bragging about wealth while flying broke ass frontier is something special.

G/l getting a job in the future if an employer googles his name. Lololol