Enterprise thread "Proving Ground"

JC

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
The blue chick is pretty hot :)

Are they really gonna cancel the show??

And when did they go back to mm/dd/yy instead of stardate? Have I been out of it?

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
This is one of the best episodes I've seen all season; classic Trek.:) 'Tis a shame they did end up losing their DB though.:(

PS The stardate thing has always been that way

tontod

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: ViRGE
This is one of the best episodes I've seen all season; classic Trek.:) 'Tis a shame they did end up losing their DB though.:(

PS The stardate thing has always been that way

Did T'Pol say in the beginning that they were able to recover 30% of their data? At least its something.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
This is the first Enterprise I've seen in a while, and it's pretty good so far. (10min to go)

ViRGE

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: JC
Shame they don't back up data in the future :confused:
Well technically they do, but when the backup administrator's native language isn't even from Earth, communications can be an issue.;)

ViRGE

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: The_good_guy
Originally posted by: JC
The blue chick is pretty hot :)

so i wasnt the only one thinking there was something going on between trip and that andorian chick..
You mean Malcolm?

drewdogg808

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2000
Originally posted by: TerryMathews
Who was the Andorian captain?

he was from the first season i believe, "the andorian incident" episode. archer helped the captain expose a secret vulcan base at a supposed vulcan holy place.

Mloot

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2002
Originally posted by: drewdogg808

he was from the first season i believe, "the andorian incident" episode. archer helped the captain expose a secret vulcan base at a supposed vulcan holy place.

Isn't the Andorian a recurring ST actor? I could swear that he is the guy that played the main Voorta (sp?) in DS9.

TerryMathews

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

I knew that. :) His voice is familiar though. I was wondering if anyone recgonized the actor, to figure out what other characters he has done.

TerryMathews

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Mloot

Isn't the Andorian a recurring ST actor? I could swear that he is the guy that played the main Voorta (sp?) in DS9.

Thank you. :)