ENGLISH MOTHERFVCKER

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Was one similar in "Do the right thing"

RADIO RAHEEM: Twenty "D" Duracells.

KOREAN CLERK: Twenty "C" Duracells.

RADIO RAHEEM: D, not C.

KOREAN CLERK: C Duracell.

RADIO RAHEEM: D! D! D! You dumb motherf*cker.
Learn how to speak English first. D.

Radio Raheem points to the D batteries behind the counter.

KOREAN CLERK: How many you say?

RADIO RAHEEM: Twenty! Motherf*cker! Twenty!

KOREAN CLERK: Motherf*cker you.

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
I just rang my GF and she was watching that movie. Freaky.

Gonna get to watch it again this weekend, it rules :)

emu10k2

Banned
May 29, 2003
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Ladies Man
would you give a man a foot massage?

"Giving a bitch a foot massage and sticking your tongue in her most holy of holies isn't even in the same fvcking ballpark. It's not even the same fvcking sport."

:D

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: emu10k2
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

The real Ezekial 25:17 -

"And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them."

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
Originally posted by: Jmmsbnd007
Don't be h8n. Spanish Beatdown on the way for U LOL OMG HI2U OMG OGM HYEY THEWOLFMEN!!!11 A/SL???// 11/F/UNDERURBED LOLOMG WAFFLEBLADES

Worse than Wdangdang. I can understand Wdangdang much better.

DAWeinG

Platinum Member
Aug 2, 2001
Jules: Does he look like a bitch?
Brett: What?
[Jules shoots Brett in shoulder]
Jules: DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?
Brett: NO!
Jules: Then why you trying to fvck him like a bitch, Brett?
Brett: I didn't!
Jules: Yes you did. Yes you did, Brett. You tried to fvck him. And Marcellus Wallace don't like to be fvcked by anybody, except Mrs. Wallace.