Enermax Makashi MK50 II ARGB Tempered E-ATX Tower Case with ENERMAX Revolution 87+ 850W 80 Plus Gold 850W (*bundle) $109.99 @ Newegg

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Enermax Makashi MK50 II Addressable RGB Tempered Glass E-ATX Full Tower PC Gaming Case with ENERMAX Revolution 87+ 850W 80 Plus Gold 850W, Semi Modular, Multi Rail, Power Supply [Bundle] $109.99

Seems like an 80Plus Gold 850W PSU would go for around this price alone? Plus you get an RGB E-ATX case w/Tempered glass?

Doesn't sound like too bad a deal.

Edit: Some complaints in the review, no fans included with case, no mesh in front, some claim no SATA and no molex leads off of PSU (huh?). Kind of wierd, if they are bundling a modular PSU with the case, but not including all of the cables that should go with it. For me, that would be a hard-pass. Proceed with caution.

Reactions: melvinudal

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
LMAO the PSU itself if its quality would cost more then that price alone.

• Haha
Reactions: VirtualLarry

melvinudal

Dec 12, 2014
I did a quick search to see how much the modular cables would cost but had no luck for that PSU. So if no power for sata drives, and no guarantee on what cables there are it's not worth the gamble for me.
i did see they had one with a 500w PSU for $79 too but no reviews.

melvinudal

Dec 12, 2014
I see there is another review and now I'm mindBOGGLED.:D
The newest review shows it does have all the needed cables now so I am going to take the gamble.

melvinudal

Dec 12, 2014
Well I am surprised I received it in one day and am happy to say it does have the cables the other reviews claimed to be missing.
All in all a great deal considering I was expecting to pay this much just for a PSU.
Now I just have to wait for prices to come down on the rest of the components I need and for things to get back in stock.

Icecold

Golden Member
Nov 15, 2004
Well I am surprised I received it in one day and am happy to say it does have the cables the other reviews claimed to be missing.
All in all a great deal considering I was expecting to pay this much just for a PSU.
Now I just have to wait for prices to come down on the rest of the components I need and for things to get back in stock.
Good info, thanks. I had ordered it as well but haven't received it yet, and I was hoping it would come with the correct cables.

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Boy am I glad that people seem to be getting all of their cables. I sincerely hope that this deal works out for you all. I almost regretted posting it, after reading the reviews. All in all, it seemed like a decent deal though. I'm guessing that these are older stock?

Reactions: melvinudal

melvinudal

Dec 12, 2014
I appreciate your posting it plus the warning of caution because of the reviews. It did seem too good to be true but EIFenix mentioning it might be decade old stock made it sound more reasonable. I knew it was a gamble but I won on this one with your guys info. :D

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
When I first saw the title for this a few days ago, I thought I would hate the looks of the case..."some super-LED covered poc with more bling than bang." Turns out, I kind of like it. Yes, it has LED lighting, BIT IT's fairly minimal and understated. the PSU, not the worst one available, and for the price, someone could buy the combo, sell the PSU here, and buy a better unit for maybe $50 more than they'd get for the sale.

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
and for the price, someone could buy the combo, sell the PSU here, and buy a better unit for maybe $50 more than they'd get for the sale.
I was thinking, keep the PSU, and sell the case for $50 to someone here, and get a 850W semi-mod 80Plus Gold PSU for cheap.

That said, I don't know if the case actually comes with any fans or not.