Emperor snowflake's suing NYT for libel for an OP ED

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
this has got to chaff speedies ass and he didn't like the thread title and his thread was merged with this one.
This thread title is fake news, not surprised that this echo chamber pushes fake news (it was Trump's campaign not Trump, can't even get that right in the title) and the views for this forum have fallen off a cliff compared to 2016. Yes I reported it as a rule violation, which it clearly is. Anyone new visiting this forum wouldn't take it seriously looking at craptastic titles like this one. The Left eats its own again!

You have a issue with the moderation?
Make an MD thread. The reasons given to you were explained in that infraction.
You do not get to continue to post falsehoods here.

esquared
Anandtech Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: brycejones

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
This thread title is fake news, not surprised that this echo chamber pushes fake news (it was Trump's campaign not Trump, can't even get that right in the title) and the views for this forum have fallen off a cliff compared to 2016. Yes I reported it as a rule violation, which it clearly is. Anyone new visiting this forum wouldn't take it seriously looking at craptastic titles like this one. The Left eats its own again!

that's a lot of lies in one post. but it is hilarious how you've been cucked by another thread.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

More verbal diarrhea from one of our favorite Know-Nothing tapeworms. Excellent!

BTW.....you're railing about an opinion piece....you know, freedom of speech.

And please, post the factual errors in the opinion piece. But we all know you'll never do such, and instead just cry like a two year old who's had his lollipop stolen from him.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Hehehehehe snicker hehehehehe hahahahhahahahahabahahahaha

Reactions: TheVrolok

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I find this meltdown extremely funny.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I find this meltdown extremely funny.

It reads like the average bodybuilders forum post, tbh. I think this post is inspired by a cocktail of injected PMSG/HCG (hormones that are used to stimiulate ovulation in females...which I also discovered, when trying to look up some real information for real uses for this stuff in a clinical setting, that the meatheads over at BodyBuilders inject this stuff into themselves for...fuck if I know.)

Feb 4, 2009
It reads like the average bodybuilders forum post, tbh. I think this post is inspired by a cocktail of injected PMSG/HCG (hormones that are used to stimiulate ovulation in females...which I also discovered, when trying to look up some real information for real uses for this stuff in a clinical setting, that the meatheads over at BodyBuilders inject this stuff into themselves for...fuck if I know.)

What am I missing, first real poster I’ve put on ignore.
Tire of the perpetual 6-12 months of bullshit every 3-4 years followed by radio silence.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
lol, snowflake needs a safe space.

Reactions: ch33zw1z and Vic

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

Okie dokie. I agree the difference is important enough to correct. I also don't believe it is very important. While I have no actual knowledge of Trump's specific involvement in the brining of the suit, the Trump campaign is directly headed by Trump. The idea that the campaign brought the suit against Trump's wishes or awareness sounds preposterous to me.

Will you please add some commentary to this of your own? E.g. do you think the case has merit? Do you support the action and why/why not?

Last edited:

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Okie dokie. I agree the difference is important enough to correct. I also don't believe it is very important. While I have no actual knowledge of Trump's specific involvement in the brining of the suit, the Trump campaign is directly headed by Trump. The idea that the campaign brought the suit against Trump's wishes or awareness sounds preposterous to me.

Will you please add some commentary to this of your own? E.g. do you think the case has merit? Do you support the action and why/why not?
Yea, it's splitting hairs.

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019
This is how sad cuckolds behave - which means for the last 3 years, cuckservatives have been projecting... LOL!!!

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
I don’t give a shit about your cult leaders pussy ass lawsuit. Real presidents, like Obama, don’t care enough to sue pieces of shit people like your cult leader and his claims of Obama not being born in America.
Trump has threatened every school he ever attended with a lawsuit if they reveal any information about him, 3 + years in and NO TAX RETURNS ever shown, remember it was the "I'm being audited" excuse?. Phony, fraud, and a sad joke too boot. Yesterday he claimed the Democratic debate was what caused stocks to tumble 2,000 points in 2 days, (the debate took place AFTER the 2,000 point drop). You can't make this kind of stupid up.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Trump has threatened every school he ever attended with a lawsuit if they reveal any information about him, 3 + years in and NO TAX RETURNS ever shown, remember it was the "I'm being audited" excuse?. Phony, fraud, and a sad joke too boot. Yesterday he claimed the Democratic debate was what caused stocks to tumble 2,000 points in 2 days, (the debate took place AFTER the 2,000 point drop). You can't make this kind of stupid up.
But Trump makes that kind of stuff up.....

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000

you are the victim.

• Haha
Reactions: Meghan54

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I'd love to see O'Donnell get sued or retract again (like last August). If there are no repercussions, MSM will just start spewing more and more nonsense for clicks.

What was that story Lawrence O’Donnell retracted again??

What did we eventually learn?

Lawrence O’Donnell rightly retracted his story, because it fell short of his network’s standards (single sourced—likely from Val Broeksmit—and not verified by DB who is waiting for courts to decide if they should release any information.) That doesn’t mean it isn’t true.

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
He sued the Washington Post today as well.
He is doing this to over turn the actual malice standard Supreme Court precedent. I guess he feels he stacked the courts enough to win on appeal. He probably has...

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
He sued the Washington Post today as well.
He is doing this to over turn the actual malice standard Supreme Court precedent. I guess he feels he stacked the courts enough to win on appeal. He probably has...
I doubt it. Again the same rules apply, if he takes this to trial he will have to stand for a deposition under oath about Russia. He will never do this.

He’s doing it for the same reason Nunes is - targeted legal harassment of people who criticize him in order to make it expensive enough that people shy away from it, same as he has done his whole life. None of these will go to trial.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
This does indicate how badly we need a federal anti-SLAPP law though. This is why Nunes sues people who live in California from Virginia. If Nunes did it in California they would bankrupt him with legal penalties.

Reactions: TheVrolok