Eliot Spitzer Involved in Ho' Ring?

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I don't get why this should be illegal.

Looked down upon, removed from office? Sure. But we're going to waste millions of dollars and jail space for this?

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Jaskalas

Looked down upon, removed from office? Sure. But we're going to waste millions of dollars and jail space for this?
He won't go to jail.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
What a turd. He is resigning because he preached, and rightly in his self announced opinion, that people need to be held accountable for their behavior, so he is going to follow his own rule? Sure he is. What a horses ass. You follow your own rule before you do shit like he did if your real to what you say and you resign, not by your own volition as penitence, but because you will be forced to by an outraged public. Even as the biggest dick head one can be he's still in a state of denial.

While on principle I completely agree, things could be worse than the way this played out. It could have been another Kwame Kilpatrick fiasco.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Originally posted by: Skoorb
Originally posted by: Jaskalas

He won't go to jail.

Will she?

He might not, due to who he is, but I am under the impression the Feds consider this a criminal investigation and throwing the book at people is what they do best.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: Corn
What a turd. He is resigning because he preached, and rightly in his self announced opinion, that people need to be held accountable for their behavior, so he is going to follow his own rule? Sure he is. What a horses ass. You follow your own rule before you do shit like he did if your real to what you say and you resign, not by your own volition as penitence, but because you will be forced to by an outraged public. Even as the biggest dick head one can be he's still in a state of denial.

While on principle I completely agree, things could be worse than the way this played out. It could have been another Kwame Kilpatrick fiasco.

Not familiar with the case, Corn, and don't know if the evidence has that guy cold, but for whatever reason, yes, I guess it could have gone worse. Apparently ES didn't have many friends or much else to hide behind.

911paramedic

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2002
Hot. I was expecting to click on her picture and it be a thread about somebody claiming her as his girlfriend. (I guess she could be for a few grand a night...)

alexruiz

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2001
Am I the only one thinking that while hot she is NOT worth the >$1k/hr?

But, as many others mentioned, maybe "skills" are involved in the rating ;)

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Perknose
Originally posted by: CADsortaGUY
Originally posted by: Perknose
Sigh. At least it was with women. Adult women. Adult, consenting women. :(

Yeah, obviously it's "better" than just an affair... :roll:

Sheesh..

No, but if feels a tad less tawdry to me than groping strangers of the same sex under the stall in airport men's rooms.

lol,lord,can you imagine,there you are in the stall,doing your wiz biz,hurrying to make your connecting flight..and some freak tries to grope you ?

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Slew Foot
1000/hr? No way, someone would have to be f'n Aphrodite to be worth that much.
You have to realize that $1000 to someone with millions is chump change.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
He resigning not because of his so-called rules, but because he got caught.

imported_Lothar

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2006
Originally posted by: palehorse74

need more pics before I can decide, but she certainly doesnt look bad so far... thanks for the first one! Keep them coming!

Get THIS magazine with this front page cover on it.
Lots of pictures that may not even fit the L&R forum.

Some guy actually came to class with this today and was showing this around class.
I guess he didn't fear what the females in class would think.

I never even knew there was a "New York Post" newspaper. Learn something new everyday.