Election 2007 is here!!

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
Ok folks election 2007 is here. Vote for your republican candidate of choice.

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
How about an option for those of use that are conservatives, used to be Republicans, but won't vote for a Republican?

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: JD50
How about an option for those of use that are conservatives, used to be Republicans, but won't vote for a Republican?

bahahahahahahaha :laugh: yeah right won't vote for a Republican :laugh:

Thanks I needed a laugh :laugh: bahahahahahahaha

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JD50
How about an option for those of use that are conservatives, used to be Republicans, but won't vote for a Republican?</end quote></div>

bahahahahahahaha :laugh: yeah right won't vote for a Republican :laugh:

Thanks I needed a laugh :laugh: bahahahahahahaha

WTF is wrong with you?

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: JD50

Im in the same boat, but Democrat. I havent voted Dem in more than a decade, with a few exceptions. Where the hell are TRUE conservatives?!?!?!?!?!?

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
I don't even know who 75% of those people are and the ones I do know about I sure as heck wouldn't vote for..... So .... I kinda wonder if the republicans will win again anyway by rigging the votes like they did last election.

Yeah, I'm in favor of the gag vote too. Remember those flash emails where you couldn't vote for Gore? Would only let you vote for bush? Maybe that was kerry? I can't remember... But it was pretty funny....

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
Originally posted by: ericlp
I don't even know who 75% of those people are and the ones I do know about I sure as heck wouldn't vote for..... So .... I kinda wonder if the republicans will win again anyway by rigging the votes like they did last election.

Yeah, I'm in favor of the gag vote too. Remember those flash emails where you couldn't vote for Gore? Would only let you vote for bush? Maybe that was kerry? I can't remember... But it was pretty funny....

Yep, Republicans win the elections must have been rigged with massive amounts of voter fraud, the Democrats win the elections were 100 percent fair with absolutely no voter fraud whatsoever....It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

dphantom

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2005
I think it humorous all the Ron Paul votes yet no one has posted why they voted for him. It seems anytime there is an on line poll, the Ron Paul supporters - is there more than 1?? - come out of the woodwork and flood the poll.

Ron Paul has no chance. I voted Rudy today, but who knows tomorrow. 17 months yet to go and so much will change between now and then.

And yes, where are the true conservatives indeed...

child of wonder

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2006
If I were forced to vote today it would be for Ron Paul.

Not being a liberal, conservative, Democrat, Republican, etc. I find it very hard to find a suitable candidate.

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
Ron Paul. Normally i wouldn't find myself voting for someone like Ron Paul but I think I and many others find themselves in the same boat. For a time i find i must shed my "Zionist conservative" ideas as i believe the current path of US foreign & monetary policy are leading us down a path similar to that of the Roman empire.
Not necessarily to a path of destruction but at least one of insignificance on the world stage.
I don't want to see that. I want to see the republic restored.

Isn't it's funny how many people say that Ron Paul is insignificant?
I'm hearing this many times a day now. So many times in fact that the statement contradicts the point. lol

hellokeith

Golden Member
Nov 12, 2004
Why isn't Ralph Nader in that list? I mean, he's on par with Giuliani & McCain as social liberals.

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
I included everyone who took part in the debates and left it at that. If Nader isn't smart enough to know that this is a two party system then it's his loss.

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy
I see the local Ron Paul Posse has weighed in. :laugh:

I'm not what you would call a big Ron Paul supporter, but when the only choices are the group of "me-too" lemmings that make up the Republican party hopefuls, it's no contest. If I hear one more Republican do a bad Bush impression when talking about terrorism, I'm going to have to punch someone in the face. What the hell is wrong with the Republican party? Neither Ron Paul nor the Democrats are exactly doing it for me, but man do the majority of the Republican candidates just suck a big bag of dog poo.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
I'll write in a better candidate before voting for Paul.

PeeWee Herman comes to mind.

Or one of the teletubbies would do.

Feb 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Rainsford
I see the local Ron Paul Posse has weighed in. :laugh:</end quote></div>

I'm not what you would call a big Ron Paul supporter, but when the only choices are the group of "me-too" lemmings that make up the Republican party hopefuls, it's no contest. If I hear one more Republican do a bad Bush impression when talking about terrorism, I'm going to have to punch someone in the face. What the hell is wrong with the Republican party? Neither Ron Paul nor the Democrats are exactly doing it for me, but man do the majority of the Republican candidates just suck a big bag of dog poo.

But but.. Ron Paul got the Colbert boost =)

Seriously, he's not a bad guy if you read up on some of his stances. I'll stick with Giuliani though.

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: Rainsford
I see the local Ron Paul Posse has weighed in. :laugh:

You and I agree 100%.

I have a feeling Fred Thompson is going to wind up walking away with this. In the end he's going to be little more than a smarter, well spoken version of Dubbya masquerading as the second coming of Ronald Reagan. (He's already said that we can't pull out of Iraq and that Iran may have to be dealt with - give me strength) But the crowds are going to gravitate to him and the marketing brain trust of the Republican party is already sliding into his camp.

Remember kids, it's no longer about the right man for the job... (and let's face it, it hasn't been for some time) It's about finding the most electable candidate. :thumbsdown:

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Rainsford
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy

I'm not what you would call a big Ron Paul supporter, but when the only choices are the group of "me-too" lemmings that make up the Republican party hopefuls, it's no contest. If I hear one more Republican do a bad Bush impression when talking about terrorism, I'm going to have to punch someone in the face. What the hell is wrong with the Republican party? Neither Ron Paul nor the Democrats are exactly doing it for me, but man do the majority of the Republican candidates just suck a big bag of dog poo.</end quote></div>

Remember kids, it's no longer about the right man for the job... (and let's face it, it hasn't been for some time) It's about finding the most electable candidate. :thumbsdown:

Exactly why Ron Paul is gaining so much momentum. People are sick of it. Whether or not they are sick enough remains to be seen.

nonameo

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2006
Originally posted by: Perry404
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Rainsford

I'm not what you would call a big Ron Paul supporter, but when the only choices are the group of "me-too" lemmings that make up the Republican party hopefuls, it's no contest. If I hear one more Republican do a bad Bush impression when talking about terrorism, I'm going to have to punch someone in the face. What the hell is wrong with the Republican party? Neither Ron Paul nor the Democrats are exactly doing it for me, but man do the majority of the Republican candidates just suck a big bag of dog poo.</end quote></div>

Remember kids, it's no longer about the right man for the job... (and let's face it, it hasn't been for some time) It's about finding the most electable candidate. :thumbsdown:</end quote></div>

Exactly why Ron Paul is gaining so much momentum. People are sick of it. Whether or not they are sick enough remains to be seen.

As much as I like him better than some other republican candidates, he still scores very low on the typical nationwide poll(not 1 minute TV polls or internet polls or stuff like that).

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
This Ron Paul sh1t is getting ridiculous. Do you people all have a phone tree or something?