Eh Marine

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Considering all the recent bannings, I am surprised you, TB, are still here considering the content of that vid. Maybe a certain mod is taking a vacation.

Not that I approve of any of the recent shenanigans.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy
Considering all the recent bannings, I am surprised you, TB, are still here considering the content of that vid. Maybe a certain mod is taking a vacation.

:confused:

RESmonkey

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
Originally posted by: OCguy

:confused:

Female moderator (won't name who) getting all pissy about half of the male Lifer crew making misogynist jokes. She spammed vacations all over a certain thread.

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
Considering all the recent bannings, I am surprised you, TB, are still here considering the content of that vid.

What the flying fuck?

Originally posted by: RESmonkey

Female moderator (won't name who) getting all pissy about half of the male Lifer crew making misogynist jokes. She spammed vacations all over a certain thread.

lol :laugh:

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000

thats why i stay out of certain threads... bans are gonna happen... it's a given.

especially threads that call for violence against a certain, non-male, gender.

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
How is this video promoting violence? it's hilarious, but mostly because of the flamboyant unexpectedness of him hitting the girl and his comical expression and accent.

Do some people need everything spelled out to them, for fuck's sake. :roll:

TecHNooB

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2005
Originally posted by: TehMac
Considering all the recent bannings, I am surprised you, TB, are still here considering the content of that vid.

What the flying fuck?

thread? post linkz

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
How is this video promoting violence? it's hilarious, but mostly because of the flamboyant unexpectedness of him hitting the girl and his comical expression and accent.

Plus I really don't give a flying fuck. I watched it about 75 times straight and laughed during each viewing :)

Oct 27, 2007
Originally posted by: TecHNooB

What the flying fuck?

thread? post linkz

http://forums.anandtech.com/me...=2327250&enterthread=y

Krazy4Real

Lifer
Oct 3, 2003
Originally posted by: GodlessAstronomer

What the flying fuck?

thread? post linkz

LMAO!!!

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000

That is...well....yea.

Only thing I will say about that is that the PFI thread shouldnt be auto-locked. If there is a good reason to issue bans, than there is no reason to hide behind a locked PFI thread. You can counter anything someone says to disagree with you, because you believe in the decisions and consensus that were reached behind closed doors.

Edit: It appears the new one was kept open for a while. :thumbsup:

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: TallBill

Plus I really don't give a flying fuck. I watched it about 75 times straight and laughed during each viewing :)

Not a bad video, but the chick who gets smacked in the back of the head by her co-worker who was annoyed at her shitty singing into her web cam is the best video ever. I'm sure you've seen it. This was pretty funny, just random as hell.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: QueBert

Not a bad video, but the chick who gets smacked in the back of the head by her co-worker who was annoyed at her shitty singing into her web cam is the best video ever. I'm sure you've seen it. This was pretty funny, just random as hell.

Not 100% sure that I have.. can anyone find the linky?

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: GodlessAstronomer

What the flying fuck?

thread? post linkz

I was thinking very hard on what to answer and glad I said only to make a sammich. I don't know what I'd do without AT. I still have yet to get banned but have gotten a warning. I'll probably get banned now that I said I haven't gotten banned.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: zerocool84

I was thinking very hard on what to answer and glad I said only to make a sammich. I don't know what I'd do without AT. I still have yet to get banned but have gotten a warning. I'll probably get banned now that I said I haven't gotten banned.

Meh, you'll be fine.

Cyco

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2002
Sometimes a bitch needs a knock upside her head. And I say that as a married man of over 13 years and father of 2 daughters. Oh, and sometimes the man needs a sammich.

Gooberlx2

Lifer
May 4, 2001
Originally posted by: TallBill
Originally posted by: QueBert

Not 100% sure that I have.. can anyone find the linky?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqWZB_znwng

It's so well deserved. :)