Edit- Rosenstein was about to kick Nunes et al in the nads, but that was fake. Rosenstein not amused

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Nunes needs to charged with obstruction of justice and possibly treason. I know that sounds harsh but damn that man ain't working for america.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobota and HomerJS

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
GOP staffers whine piteously about how Rosenstein pushed their threats back in their faces.

They tried to play above their pay grade & now they're playing victim.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
GOP staffers whine piteously about how Rosenstein pushed their threats back in their faces.

They tried to play above their pay grade & now they're playing victim.

Isn't that really the only play in the conservative playbook? Play #1: Play the victim.

There is also and option play of "What about?" that they can audible to if necessary.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Isn't that really the only play in the conservative playbook? Play #1: Play the victim.

There is also and option play of "What about?" that they can audible to if necessary.

Nunes' staffers thinking they could punch down on Rosenstein was arrogant & stupid. Nunes will probably keep 'em around, anyway, give 'em attaboys for their efforts.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Nunes and his right-wing gang of weasels got put on notice. Best political news I've heard lately.

Reactions: UberNeuman

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Nunes and his right-wing gang of weasels got put on notice. Best political news I've heard lately.
The one wonderful thing I'm finding about the criminal chutzpah Trump and party engender, is the deftness with which, so emboldened, they manage to say and do things that wind up fucking them in the ass. Its a gift that keeps on giving

Reactions: Thebobo

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
The one wonderful thing I'm finding about the criminal chutzpah Trump and party engender, is the deftness with which, so emboldened, they manage to say and do things that wind up fucking them in the ass. Its a gift that keeps on giving

Trump and Party have realized that they can get away with just about anything they have an itch for. Their operating words are arrogance and spite. Their operating attitude is "if you don't like it too bad, our supporters gave us carte blanche so shove it."

And that right there is the key to everything that gave Trump his ability to drain that swamp he so eloquently kept referring to and turn it into a vacation resort for the biggest group of corporate crooks and cronies our nation have ever witnessed writ large: his supporters that would see him burn the nation down into ashes because they needed to punish the gov't for all of their problems and suffering. They are cheering Trump on for his friendship with Putin. They are whooping it up because Trump trashed the G7 summit and gave them the chubby middle finger. They are ecstatic that Trump is forcing the world to pay attention to him (and them) and they see that they are, through Trump, finally getting the attention they are due......no matter how much damage it causes the nation.

Their motivation, their raison d'etre? If they have to suffer, so should we all. And Trump is doing a wonderful job of it. He gets to keep his job, they get to have their revenge.

Reactions: Thebobo