edit: nevermind. I don't need an oil sucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferzerp

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Similar to a turkey baster, but with a tube attached? Or even a syringe. The stingray is going to the track soon, and I need to get something to remove the excess oil after the weekend with. It's a dry sump, with a reservoir, so it's easy access to remove some.

Or will a plain plastic turkey baster be fine?

EDIT: Moot point. I was getting the wet sump instructions confused with the dry sump. No extra oil is needed.

Last edited:

stinger608

Mar 6, 2009
If you have a NAPA close by, they carry a metal suction tool. Looks much like a grease gun but has the tip on it that you can use a piece of hose to attach on it.

They work pretty well.

Ferzerp

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
If you have a NAPA close by, they carry a metal suction tool. Looks much like a grease gun but has the tip on it that you can use a piece of hose to attach on it.

They work pretty well.

Thanks. I want something that will be easy to clean up and is small so that I can keep it wrapped up for cleanliness. The facility is immaculate, and spills or drips are a big no no.

Ferzerp

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Actually, the point is moot. I was getting the non-dry sump instructions confused. The dry sump ones do not call for any extra oil added.

Status
Not open for further replies.